Lunch Lady bangs one of her students

goodiemob

https://nypost.com/2023/03/08/lunch-lady-accused-of-grooming-connecticut-student-for-months-on-social-media/

A married Connecticut lunch lady has been accused of grooming a 14-year-old boy for months over social media before sexually assaulting him in her SUV.

Police launched their investigation into Andie Rosafort, 31, after administrators at New Fairfield High School reported learning of a possible inappropriate relationship between an employee and a student, Connecticut State Police said.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Lol just noticed the pack of Marlboro lights in her hand. 

if she smokes, she pokes. As a 14 year old has learned. 

Noticed this as well, also the Walmart reusable bag filled with Peeps. She looks like throwback early 00s white trash, trends go in cycles I guess. 

5 minutes ago, goodiemob said:

Noticed this as well, also the Walmart reusable bag filled with Peeps. She looks like throwback early 00s white trash, trends go in cycles I guess. 

Her reusable bag shows a commitment to the environment and reducing plastic waste (aside from whatever is leftover in a cigarette butt and whatever the fuck makes up a Peep).

• Haha 2

She could win an award for most Connecticut looking woman in Connecticut. 

Outside of Greenwich and the Wall Street NYC burbs, Connecticut is a shithole. It’s a unique combination equal to East Texas combined with the 5th ward, panhandle and El Paso.

…But she is thick.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Stunns38 said:

Outside of Greenwich and the Wall Street NYC burbs, Connecticut is a shithole. It’s a unique combination equal to East Texas combined with the 5th ward, panhandle and El Paso.

…But she is thick.

Yeah I'm pretty sure nowhere in Connecticut is like the 5th ward. What in the fuck are you talking about? 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Stunns38 said:

…But she is thick.

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure nowhere in Connecticut is like the 5th ward. What in the fuck are you talking about? 

I was surprised when I in New Haven for work. I don't think his description is entirely inaccurate. 

• Like 1