Texas vs TCU, Big XII Tournament, tonight ~8:30 pm

shadow_operative

Just now, Pancho said:

Okay, good for you.

I’m actually fine with losing, almost prefer it. I’d rather get the rest.

Same. We are locked in as a 2. Would be annoying if we did all the work for a 1 seed but UCLA/Alabama/UH/Purdue all win and we still wouldn’t be a 1 seed or get the rest 

23 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Same. We are locked in as a 2. Would be annoying if we did all the work for a 1 seed but UCLA/Alabama/UH/Purdue all win and we still wouldn’t be a 1 seed or get the rest 

Expect if we beast Kansas twice in a week, we have a pretty strong case to pass some people.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

Dude wants 4 to 1 because they're 2 point underdogs?  What a pussy ass loser shitbag.

yeah i agree. koopa tell your friend we all think he's a pussy ass loser shitbag.

Just now, TexArcher said:

Can somebody explain to me why Jamie Dixon isn't suspended after being accused of racial abuse by a player who just quit on the team?

cuz apparently the rest of the team isn't exactly heartbroken over losing fatty mcfatfat.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

Cause he is a lock to make the Tournament and he doesn't coach at Texas Tech

Okay, but I was assured by my dipshit TCU friend that we were an abomination for not firing Beard the morning after the story broke?

I guess this is different and it doesn't warrant immediate action.  Or maybe Dixon can just ask for forgiveness or something.

Edited by TexArcher