Texas vs KU, Big XII Tourney Title Game- today at 5pm, ESPN

shadow_operative

Just now, shadow_operative said:

if mccullar is out then that's a pretty big loss for a thin KU team. big xii all defensive player from this year.

I swear that kid seems like he's made of glass. I really like him as a player, but it seems like his whole career is about him going in and out of lineups because of a nagging injury. 

5 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

Hopefully winning the meaningless conference tournament leads to another inexplicable first round loss to some 14-15-16 seed so RT is gone for sure. 

I'm starting to agree with other posters that you have to be a troll. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

4 minutes ago, cafe society said:

Neither McCullar nor Timmy Allen will play tonight; both teams just want to head into March Madness healthy.  Not saying that no one wants to win, but it's not the priority.  Big 12 teams are sick of playing each other.

Can’t speak for everyone but fans should be too. ready to play some other teams

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

With Timmy out, is there anyone else that can help provide some minutes today beside the 8 guys that played vs the toads?

Screenshot_20230311-131029_kindlephoto-5573879.png.531c13b189735c54fefdccfea152a52a.png

Both teams with shorter benches today with no Allen and no McCullars. Our bench >> KU’s bench 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Loop 1604 said:

Hopefully winning the meaningless conference tournament leads to another inexplicable first round loss to some 14-15-16 seed so RT is gone for sure. 

Do you find this skinny woman attractive? | Page 4 | Sherdog Forums | UFC,  MMA & Boxing Discussion

I'm not crazy about the future with RT as coach if that's the way it shakes out, but this is a likeable team, and I'd love too see them make a deep run. I'm not particularly optimistic we'll make such a run, but I aint gonna root against them. If we shoot it like we did against Gonzaga for 6 games in a row, I'll worry about Coach Terry next year.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Dean Smith's 4 corners offense

Reveal hidden contents

No... wait

My psychedelics took me back to the 70's

nevermind  

Hook'em 🤘

That shit was such an abomination. Duke once led UNC 7-0 at halftime of a game where Carolina ran 11 minutes off the clock on a single possession. The shot clock was long overdue….

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Do you find this skinny woman attractive? | Page 4 | Sherdog Forums | UFC,  MMA & Boxing Discussion

I'm not crazy about the future with RT as coach if that's the way it shakes out, but this is a likeable team, and I'd love too see them make a deep run. I'm not particularly optimistic we'll make such a run, but I aint gonna root against them. If we shoot it like we did against Gonzaga for 6 games in a row, I'll worry about Coach Terry next year.

We don’t even have to shoot it that well to win. We’ve only allowed 59, 47 and 60 in our last 3 games. That D is legit 

4 hours ago, Loop 1604 said:

Hopefully? You hope we win and then shit the bed again in the dance? Why? Hopefully..... we blow out KU and then two step our asses to the Final Four. Ride or die bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

This is such a classic Texas sports game to lose. 

Why do I feel like we're going to win?

This team has been a fucking blast to watch. Really, really special group of guys. This would be a fun trophy for them to pick up - and they're already here so may as well finish on the right side of things.

Win or lose - season doesn't end here. 

Hook em boys. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Serious question:

You can punch Fran Frascilla or Chris Spatola.  But not both.  What do you do?

Trick question. I tie Dick Vitale and Lowell Galindo to a telephone pole and I set it on fire. 

• Hook 'Em 1