Texas vs KU, Big XII Tourney Title Game- today at 5pm, ESPN

shadow_operative

3 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I fail to see how KU gets the one seed after this.      We would’ve beaten twice within two weeks by big margins too if we maintain what we got right now.  

They have the most quad 1 wins in the NCAA

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That isn't really comparable at all. That was a worse KU team in an empty arena. 

The 2011 win over KU at the phog is about the only thing comparable. We were down 11 and went on a run that put us as much as 16 or 17 and won by 11 on the road. That 33 to 11 run was absolutely splendid. 

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lulz, I saw KU in game wager at +1200, so I meant to throw down $5 as a hedge on my Fandom. Except I fucked up and somehow the bet was for $50. 

That sucks. I had my mom bet a parley for me the other day bc she was in Lake Charles and dad wanted to watch the games when a little action on it. I wrote down- Ml- Thunder when I meant to write down suns. Grrrrrr. 

Just now, Herpa Derpa said:

With Texas right behind and 2/3 head to head. I'm sorry, at this point, you give KU a #1 seed, then a  #2 seed Texas is bullshit and an insult.

Yeah, I mean if they're the #1 overall seed, and we just blasted them twice in 8 days and our overall resume is literally just as good as theirs, we have to be a 1.

• Hook 'Em 9

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

when carr attacks the rim like he has this half we're a totally different team. major props to him for the adjustment.

He's been so good all season. People forget how essential he was the first stretch of games after Beard got arrested.