The UFO Mothership

tx 3 putt

This is always my personal favorite conspiracy theory shit, it really brings out the winners.  People that honestly believe that a civilization that has mastered the ability to traverse time, space, and gravity are here to examine our rectums, or rob us of gold.  They honestly believe that a civilization with that ability wouldn't understand something like grounding, and could be taken out of the sky by lightning, or one of our primitive missile systems.  Or that a species looking to make contact with humans would land in a place like fucking New Mexico (which I love as a state, tremendous place) and not a population center.  Well, if nothing else, the History Channel will get a few more years of mileage out of this.  

45 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

People that honestly believe that a civilization that has mastered the ability to traverse time, space, and gravity are here to examine our rectums, or rob us of gold. 

Our greatest invention of the last 50 years is the internet, and there are a whole lot of rectums being examined on it, as well as people trying to rob other people of their money.

Just Saying Bernie Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Butt stuff.  It always comes back to butt stuff.

Watch your anuses, fellas.

It's not really my bag, but if my doctor gets to check it every now and again, I guess if a species travels the length of the universe to do the same I will just have to be flattered.  

They were already here.  And they infected us with a bug that is the most easily communicable disease available in the know universe.  And it's specifically curated to make sure we don't look to hard up to the heavens.  Those fuckers were smart.

13 hours ago, BamaATL said:

Or that a species looking to make contact with humans would land in a place like fucking New Mexico (which I love as a state, tremendous place) and not a population center

I’ve not done an extensive amount of research on the subject of airborne propulsion issues but it seems to me that when your engine breaks down in the sky you don’t have a whole lot of say in where you land. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’ve not done an extensive amount of research on the subject of airborne propulsion issues but it seems to me that when your engine breaks down in the sky you don’t have a whole lot of say in where you land. 

Right to  the scene of the crash…

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

GIF by South Park

Crazy to think that was from the first episode, back in '97.  Kinda feeling old.

12 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

376ED9F7-6688-41E8-BC44-B555DCFDC87C.jpeg.dbe7a83bfae341644710779f4ba37f5f.jpeg

If we are going to post Michael Shannon alien gifs, how about we got with something more recent - he was an awesome Zod even if the role was wasted.

so he deactivates him man of steel GIF

• Hook 'Em 1