Fuck OU Mobilehoma, where is the surly tailgate for the BYU game on 10/28.

FartingDreamer

Didn't realize that Okies would be so fucking hostile because I'm from Texas...  https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/sports-forums/athletics/football/1184185-byu-fan-and-alum-here-i-come-in-peace

Anyways, I'm planning to attend the BYU @ Texas game on 10/28 and was hoping to attend a Surly tailgate so i could break bread and share a beer with some of y'all surly posters down in Austin before the game.  

Edited by FartingDreamer
  • Fuck You 1

14 hours ago, FartingDreamer said:

Didn't realize that Okies would be so fucking hostile because I'm from Texas...  https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/sports-forums/athletics/football/1184185-byu-fan-and-alum-here-i-come-in-peace

Anyways, I'm planning to attend the BYU @ Texas game on 10/28 and was hoping to attend a Surly tailgate so i could break bread and share a beer with some of y'all surly posters down in Austin before the game.  

Wait, you drink?! 

6 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Wait, you drink?! 

I shouldn't, but I do.  People mock others who chose not to drink for religious reasons but now that I'm an alcoholic literally killing my own liver (I drink a 12 pack of 9% a day), I kind of wish I never touched alcohol, as fun as it seemed at the time.  It's cutting my time short.  

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, FartingDreamer said:

I shouldn't, but I do.  People mock others who chose not to drink for religious reasons but now that I'm an alcoholic literally killing my own liver (I drink a 12 pack of 9% a day), I kind of wish I never touched alcohol, as fun as it seemed at the time.  It's cutting my time short.  

That’s gonna leave you full and fat af.  Pro tip:  Switch to the hard stuff.  Thank me later…

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

That’s gonna leave you full and fat af.  Pro tip:  Switch to the hard stuff.  Thank me later…

image.gif.d118105a7f9d298d802ac08a728c1142.gif

find a drink you can do with water or club soda and lime/lemon. My go to is sweet tea vodka with water and lemon or gin and tonic for low cal drinking.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/11/2023 at 8:30 PM, FartingDreamer said:

Meh, I'll wait until Oklahoma is playing in a real conference next season to rep & tailgate new spots, besides the Utes are better anywho...

• Fuck You 1

I just realized we share a conference with cougar high and magic underwear. For real. 

I was like damn that's late for OOC game but would be a fun one I guess. Oh wait. It's the nu-big-12.

I don't think I'm giving them a pennyt. The games are all going to be officiated with a HEAVY bias against us, they will do anything they can to keep us out of the championship game. 

I'll go to two Florida games this year instead, probably go to Rice or Wyoming.

I wonder how tough and costly Alabama tickets are going to be?

Where's the surly tailgate for Alabama in Alabama? I'll hang up and listen

1678571571696393-s.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

14 hours ago, Zeus said:

I just realized we share a conference with cougar high and magic underwear. For real. 

I was like damn that's late for OOC game but would be a fun one I guess. Oh wait. It's the nu-big-12.

I don't think I'm giving them a pennyt. The games are all going to be officiated with a HEAVY bias against us, they will do anything they can to keep us out of the championship game. 

I'll go to two Florida games this year instead, probably go to Rice or Wyoming.

I wonder how tough and costly Alabama tickets are going to be?

Where's the surly tailgate for Alabama in Alabama? I'll hang up and listen

1678571571696393-s.jpg

1, 1

• Fuck You 1

19 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Nightmare fuel.  Fucking guy had 17 season ending injuries in his college career and still destroyed people.  

and despite the games, he was a good guy from small-town Pocatello, Idaho who was just trying to make a future for himself.  I met him once, very quiete, introverted and humble guy.  Anyways, I just got drunk again and I'm pointing out to Okies that their state's GDP is dependent on Meth production, lol.  https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/sports-forums/athletics/football/1184185-byu-fan-and-alum-here-i-come-in-peace/page2

• Fuck You 1

On 3/12/2023 at 6:11 PM, FartingDreamer said:

200.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/11/2023 at 7:30 PM, FartingDreamer said:

Wow that place is full of douchebags. 

On 3/12/2023 at 5:11 PM, FartingDreamer said:

Hope you get it figured out brother

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/15/2023 at 7:45 PM, Crockett said:

Wow that place is full of douchebags. 

Hope you get it figured out brother

I can't go one week without drinking myself drunk to sleep, hell, half a week is a long time for me.  I reached out to Jack Damuni and BYU Football to find an AA sponsor, hoping I hear back soon from Kalani and Co.   

Edited by FartingDreamer

The Surly tailgate will be on campus about a 5 minute walk from the stadium like every other game. I sticky threads every week during the season. 

We will be traveling to Tuscaloosa and doing something, but not sure if it'll be on campus or at a bar near campus. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Watched this last night after getting home from the dive grass game. Fuck soccer is boring. Austin FC vs. Houston night game and I watched guys laying around "hurt" for 30 mins of it. Like 4 big chances the whole game and a PK won it fucking lame.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/18/2023 at 6:35 PM, immamac said:

The Surly tailgate will be on campus about a 5 minute walk from the stadium like every other game. I sticky threads every week during the season. 

We will be traveling to Tuscaloosa and doing something, but not sure if it'll be on campus or at a bar near campus. 

Sweet!   Let me know what y'all would like me to bring, (just making sure I contribute).   Would be a lot more fun than tailgating at the BYU tailgate with personalities as sterile as an alcohol wipe.  I'm the great-grandson of a Central Texas moonshiner if you can't tell, lol.  

Edited by FartingDreamer
  • Fuck You 1

On 3/19/2023 at 8:40 AM, Zeus said:

Watched this last night after getting home from the dive grass game. Fuck soccer is boring. Austin FC vs. Houston night game and I watched guys laying around "hurt" for 30 mins of it. Like 4 big chances the whole game and a PK won it fucking lame.

image.gif.1a5878a82b2937cc82586730fefd6968.gif

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

Sweet!   Let me know what y'all would like me to bring, (just making sure I contribute).   Would be a lot more fun than tailgating at the BYU tailgate with personalities as sterile as an alcohol wipe.  I'm the great-grandson of a Central Texas moonshiner if you can't tell, lol.  

This you?

spacer.png

• Haha 1