Fuck OU Mobilehoma, where is the surly tailgate for the BYU game on 10/28.

FartingDreamer

On 3/11/2023 at 8:30 PM, FartingDreamer said:

Didn't realize that Okies would be so fucking hostile because I'm from Texas...  https://www.dirtburglars.com/forum/sports-forums/athletics/football/1184185-byu-fan-and-alum-here-i-come-in-peace

I don't like BYU, but with how rude those okie assholes were to you on their site when you're doing nothing but being friendly, I hope y'all curb stomp them. That one day only I'll root for you guys. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/21/2023 at 4:19 AM, Longboard Horn said:

I don't like BYU, but with how rude those okie assholes were to you on their site when you're doing nothing but being friendly, I hope y'all curb stomp them. That one day only I'll root for you guys. 

Thanks, brother!  We do have their number (2-0 vs OU) and we'll get them at home in the cold at the start of snow ski season.  I'm hoping its a night game so they can freeze their asses off as we pull off the upset while offering their traveling fans free BYU Creamery Ice Cream and cougar tails. 

Edited by FartingDreamer
  • Fuck You 2

38 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

Thanks, brother!  We do have their number (2-0 vs OU) and we'll get them at home in the cold at the start of snow ski season.  I'm hoping its a night game so they can freeze their asses off as we pull off the upset while offering their traveling fans free BYU Creamery Ice Cream and cougar tails. 

I know this is not gonna sound right

but

Cougar tails ???

• Haha 1

On 3/18/2023 at 6:35 PM, immamac said:

The Surly tailgate will be on campus about a 5 minute walk from the stadium like every other game. I sticky threads every week during the season. 

We will be traveling to Tuscaloosa and doing something, but not sure if it'll be on campus or at a bar near campus. 

Feel like it's almost time to start the Surly Road Trip 2023 thread. Although my track record in doing so hasn't been great in terms of wins and losses. Believe I started one for 2022 (arky), 2016 (Cal), and 2015 (notre dame)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'll be getting my tickets in the coming weeks, is there a dedicated Surly tailgate at the Texas games or are there any tailgating recommendations for finding a good tailgate?  I make it a point to rub shoulders with opposing fans at each away game.   Headed up to Fayetteville for our game vs Arkansas on Saturday, so that should be interesting.  

• Fuck You 1