Selection Sunday Thread

Pancho

3 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

First glance my F4 has Marquette and UConn. Jesus.  

Marquette is a popular F4 pick.  

None of the commentators says shit about Texas but half pick them to be in the F4. 

Edited by Mdhorn

12 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So there’s zero value in playing in a very difficult conference. 

Uh, Kansas just got a 1-seed thanks largely to their wins in the top conference. 

7 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

How about we win our first game before worrying about a second? ACU anybody?

Because our discourse here directly impacts the team's preparations for Colgate, right?

Penn State does everything well that you need to do to beat aggy other than rebounding. 

1) They can shoot from 3. aggy plays pressure defense which leads to open 3s. 

2) aggys offense is predicated on getting to the free throw line. Penn State doesn't foul. 

3) aggys defense is predicated on forcing turnovers. Penn State doesn't turn the ball over much because they play a bunch of guards. 

If Penn State can just neutralize the offensive boards where aggy has the big advantage they are set up to win this game. 

Just now, JGrayDBU said:

is it just me or is Bilas the only one who can offer an opinion on unknown teams off the cuff?  Is he the only one who has kept up with college basketball?  

He's drawing $2MM / year with a sole focus and responsibility to know CBB. He should and better know a lot. 

He's certainly not shy to make you aware of that during his color work. 

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

One thing I know for a fact and that’s no one knows fucking dick when it comes to predicting a bracket. Lmao. All these “Penn st won’t be aggy”. Yea no 10 seed ever upsets a 7! Anyone can lose with the parity in college basketball.

Oh, I think that game is pretty close to a 50/50.  I just looked at the stats, and Penn St shoots 39% from 3......

14 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

we got a great draw, ku got the worst draw ive seed for a one seed in years. welp, sucks to suck! lol. shouldn't have let us whoop you yesterday. 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

This. This is the first time in a good while I actually like our draw.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1