Colgate

shadow_operative

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Hamilton's a nice little area/village. For the longest time got it confused with Cornell thinking 'gate was an Ivy school.  

Colgate is one of the little ivies, so I guess the confusion is somewhat understandable.

32 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The Patriot League is hot garbage and they regularly play in gyms no bigger than my middle school. We should be able to dominate points in the paint and run them off the court

Quoted for later. Colgate will go 18 for 22 from deep now. 

By the way, our 3 pt defense is…not good.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The Patriot League is hot garbage and they regularly play in gyms no bigger than my middle school. We should be able to dominate points in the paint and run them off the court

Hopefully Texas plays their game and utilizes their advantages. If they get lulled into trying to match perimeter play, then Colgate may stick around.  Also, anticipate long rebounds on defense.  

Edited by Mdhorn

46 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

It's definitely not out of the question. Anyone expecting a 92-67 type blowout will be disappointed. 

If Colgate gets hot from deep...watch out. UNI from a few years ago...

#15 seeds historically win in the opening round less than 7% of the time (10-138, https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/article/2022-03-17/history-2-seeds-vs-15-seeds-march-madness). Auburn (#29 in kenpom) was the only good team Colgate played this year, and they lost by 27. Syracuse is their best win this season (#120 in kenpom) and their next best wins are probably against Navy (#183 in Kenpom). Texas on the other hand has 19 wins over teams in the top 100 of Kenpom. I recommend stuffing a couple rolls of bounty up your gaping vag, we ain't losing to a fucking toothpaste. 

• Hook 'Em 8

5 hours ago, Loop 1604 said:

It's definitely not out of the question. Anyone expecting a 92-67 type blowout will be disappointed. 

If Colgate gets hot from deep...watch out. UNI from a few years ago...

That Northern Iowa team was much better than Colgate. 

Northern Iowa was like 50 spots better in Kenpom. 

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

You aren't wrong but even ACU was a much better team than Colgate. 

But this is the difference in seeding. ACU we were a 3, UNI we were a 6, and we are a 2 against Colgate. 

how much better?  is there that much difference between 125 and 275 in any of these rankings?

15 minutes ago, Lidig8r said:

WTF! You got some sharp eyes there.

That's like picking out the hand holding the knife in DaVinci's "Last Supper" painting.

I thought "Why does one of those girls in the front have a third thigh?" Then I realized it was an ankle/calf. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lidig8r said:

WTF! You got some sharp eyes there.

That's like picking out the hand holding the knife in DaVinci's "Last Supper" painting.

Wait a second! That "Hillary Clinton-esque Fatted Calf" is from Designated Girl No. 8???? Not Designated Girl 16????

WTF?!!?

33 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:

6 is very underrated considering what girls 5 and 7 look like. She looks Puerto Rican which scares and excites me.

I can't argue with that. I chose these in a hurry.

12 is way underrated. 8 is probably overrated. And I didn't even pick a number for the girl standing between 8 and 6.

I mean, most of these are a "nah" from me.