Arizona is 4th in road rage shootings

closetohumping

Guess the top 3.....

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/08/23/arizona-ranks-4-states-with-most-deadly-road-rage-shootings-study-says/

Arizona had 20 deadly road rage shootings between 2017 and 2021.

************************************************************* Different source here****************************************************************************

Top places for reported road rage shootings in Arizona in 2022:

Phoenix 10 shootings, 4 killed

Phoenix suburbs 6 shootings, 2 killed

Tucson 5 shootings, 3 killed

Top places for reported road rage shootings in Texas in 2022:

Houston 29 shootings, 8 killed

San Antonio 16 shootings, 4 killed

Fort Worth 10 shootings, 4 killed

Houston suburbs 7 shootings, 6 killed

Edited by closetohumping

During the days of the wild west when everyone was carrying pistols riding around on horses, was dirt road rage an issue? Did Jebediah shoot Johan when Johan in his horse buggy accidentally cut off Jeb?

Who'd thunk letting everyone who's pissed off at everyone else who isn't like them free access to guns would be bad thing?

19 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

It’s probably to cold in certain months in NY and Michigan to get out of the car and shoot someone, I am not that angry to get out of this warm car to shoot someone 

Did you know that more murders are commited at 92 degrees Fahrenheit than any other temperature? I read an article once. Lower temperatures, people are easygoing. Over 92, it's too hot to move. But just 92 - people get irritable!

re: Souixsie and Banshees & "It Came from Outer Space" 

During the days of the wild west when everyone was carrying pistols riding around on horses, was dirt road rage an issue? Did Jebediah shoot Johan when Johan in his horse buggy accidentally cut off Jeb?
Who'd thunk letting everyone who's pissed off at everyone else who isn't like them free access to guns would be bad thing?

Back then, citizens had to turn in their weapons to the law.

628c09e3ac66a02fd76499789b37dddf.jpg

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/gun-control-old-west-180968013/
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

It’s probably to cold in certain months in NY and Michigan to get out of the car and shoot someone, I am not that angry to get out of this warm car to shoot someone 

Guns misfire in cold weather. 

14 minutes ago, yoladu said:

Did you know that more murders are commited at 92 degrees Fahrenheit than any other temperature? I read an article once. Lower temperatures, people are easygoing. Over 92, it's too hot to move. But just 92 - people get irritable!

re: Souixsie and Banshees & "It Came from Outer Space" 

It's April 25, which means it's the 'perfect date'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

If I owned Ford or Chevrolet, I would introduce a new Texas edition truck that had guns built into the grill. That way you don’t have to put your window down to shoot up the highway. Can’t let the a/c out.

Commemorative B-17 truck. Tail guns, top turret, chin turret, waist guns for the kids.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 2

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

If most Texans are good guys.  And good guys stop bad things from happening.  If I'm you guys, I'd reload and get the back out on those highways and biways son!  

*byways

nttawwt

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Helobious said:

There’s absolutely no way in hell there’s only been 87 road rage shootings in TX the past 5 years. In SA alone there’s probably been about 60 or 70 in that time frame. 

Actually not a bad thought.  Apparently different cities label them into other buckets ie, gang violence, car accidents, jaywalking etc.  That's why Dallas only has 3, allegedly.  

But, we're talking shooting deaths via road rage.  That's pretty specific, idk.

3 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Abbott and company should extend the castle doctrine to road rage shootings.

This is my lane!!!

Edited by closetohumping
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Guess the top 3.....

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/08/23/arizona-ranks-4-states-with-most-deadly-road-rage-shootings-study-says/

Arizona had 20 deadly road rage shootings between 2017 and 2021.

************************************************************* Different source here****************************************************************************

Top places for reported road rage shootings in Arizona in 2022:

Phoenix 10 shootings, 4 killed

Phoenix suburbs 6 shootings, 2 killed

Tucson 5 shootings, 3 killed

Guessing there’s a few on the res that aren’t getting accurately reported