2023 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

12 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Arizona hasn't had a good offensive possession in forever. They look timid and have absolutely no idea what to do right now. Also soft as hell

Yeah, I can't remember seeing a team with less confidence down the stretch.  

They looked terrified.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Wasn’t sure where to put this but an aggy friend of mine said “we should win handily tonight. We should be a 3 seed….” 

Well, last I saw they were #18, and if an aggy divides 18 by 4 brackets, he gets 3.  So there ya go.

• Haha 1

Just now, TrashMaster G said:

Does he think there are 8 regions???

Nope. Just typical aggy. Manziel>>Vince. Mond>>Ehlingher. King, sorry, Weigmann>>Ewers and Arch. This aggy basketball team would run ours out of the gym. They’ve surpassed us as a baseball program last year with that one win in Omaha. Typical crap.

I like fucking with him though when they fall on their face, which is pretty often. So that’s fun 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Nope. Just typical aggy. Manziel>>Vince. Mond>>Ehlingher. King, sorry, Weigmann>>Ewers and Arch. This aggy basketball team would run ours out of the gym. They’ve surpassed us as a baseball program last year with that one win in Omaha. Typical crap.

I like fucking with him though when they fall on their face, which is pretty often. So that’s fun 

I don't think I could handle having a friend that is that dumb.

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Princeton with the nerdiest post game speech/celebration ever. Made Mack Brown look like Suge Knight. 

On the other hand a breath of fresh air.

Good. Wonder what Arizona’s attitude was walking in to play an Ivy? Don’t think Terry will let that happen but we’ve seen some ugly 1st half performances earlier in conference play. I think that team has been put to rest. Here’s hoping for the Texas B12 tournament team with better 3 point shooting.

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well, if you start with 2022. They have one more CWS win than Texas all-time. 

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lulz. I'm another fucking idiot that picked Zona to win it all. Only saving grace is that I bet Princeton in game at 10-1, so I won $100. Ive never had a bracket bust on day 1 before.

Annoyed Fuck GIF - Annoyed Fuck Frustrated GIFs

Glad I had two brackets in the Surly bracket pool, because one of them I had Arizona winning it all as well. We all really need to stay away from Pac 12 and Big Ten teams and the hype that come into the tournament with.

Edited by GSU&UT

Just now, Deej said:

People's bracket talk is almost as enjoyable as hearing about their fantasy football team.

Yeah why would anyone talk about their bracket in the *check’s notes* NCAA tournament game thread 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic