2023 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I told y’all. Aggy will have pressure on them bc of playing Texas in the next round and trying to prove they should have been seeded higher 

It's crazy the measures they'll take to avoid playing any other Texas team in anything. Losing in the first round of March Madness? At least they're committed to the bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What kind of fuckin drugs are you on right now dude. 

I have 0 idea what you have a problem with there.   Everything I said happened. Did you see someone more impressive than Duke today?  Did Princeton shoot well?  Do you think texas played well and Colgate was a game 15 seed? Barnes is advancing. Baylor has an easy run to the elite 8. None of this is controversial. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I have 0 idea what you have a problem with there.   Everything I said happened. Did you see someone more impressive than Duke today?  Did Princeton shoot well?  Do you think texas played well and Colgate was a game 15 seed? Barnes is advancing. Baylor has an easy run to the elite 8. None of this is controversial. 

I mean your formatting is wild. 

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

In a way, Penn State is very similar to Colgate. They win games by hitting 3s and their defense is a bit suspect. 

They're just a better version of Colgate. 

Penn St rebounds poorly too.  Aggy is down after getting multiple chances at shots.      

1 minute ago, Longboard Horn said:

Texags basketball forum right now 🤣🤣🤣

5AAFF09E-F535-4106-8BC4-02262B89FFD1.jpeg

You know things are going great when there are 5+ new threads with superduper important thoughts that couldn't go in the game thread - all with fewer than 10 replies

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I actually thought she did well as well. The white guy(Joe) will ref UT games once we get into the SEC because he’s SEC only except for the American. 

Amy took a HUGE risk switching to men’s. She was a top 5 women’s ref and was an auto for the S16/EE on the women’s side each year. She’s currently blackballed for women’s basketball which makes me root for her harder.

The men's side pay better?

2 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Texags basketball forum right now 🤣🤣🤣

5AAFF09E-F535-4106-8BC4-02262B89FFD1.jpeg

It cracks me the fuck up when they feel the need to light up their board with 100 threads to complain about whatever. Every single one of those should just be posts in the game thread but they are all such self important morons that they have to start a new thread for it. 

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I phone is weird. Has a mind of it’s own. 
apparently I was overconfident on Barnes as they have gagged up most of an 18 point lead in about 4 minutes. 

Yeah your formatting is still awful. 

I mean post whatever you want I'm just letting you know. 

9 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

UH is a 1 seed with Sasser. 

2 minutes ago, heso said:

Every single one of those should just be posts in the game thread but they are all such self important morons that they have to start a new thread for it. 

I mean dude Surly is terrible about this especially during football season. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I mean dude Surly is terrible about this especially during football season. 

Surly goes too far the other way if anything.  People seem scared to start threads and post new stuff in barely tangentially related old ones

• Hook 'Em 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic