2023 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

13 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Damn that Pitt #25 is tall.

We have twin freshmen. The Diaz-Graham boys. One is 6’11” & the other is 7’

The other night he played 37 minutes, way more than any game this season. The brothers were on Spains Euro U20 championship team this past summer.

Edited by PittsburghTiger

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yeah I might be a bit biased because I have VCU in the seeded draft but the refs in their game seem extremely biased. Called a tech on the VCU coach, meanwhile the St. Mary's players chirp at them after every single call against them.

Was an extremely weak T and he had a beef also. 

12 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

We have twin freshmen. The Diaz-Graham boys. One is 6’11” & the other is 7’

The other night he played 37 minutes, way more than any game this season. The brothers were on Spains Euro U20 championship team this past summer.

Is Pitt going to make a UCLA-esque first four to final four run?  Looking good.

I forget how annoying Shaka is with all the theatrics as he coaches. Th squat down on every possession like he’s playing defense with his team, jumping really high on a made three, the constant clapping and calling out different numbers with hand signals like he’s constantly changing plays when we all can see they run the same shit every time down. What a beating. Glad that attention whore is gone.

17 minutes ago, ryskey said:

By scoring more points than the other team.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I forget how annoying Shaka is with all the theatrics as he coaches. Th squat down on every possession like he’s playing defense with his team, jumping really high on a made three, the constant clapping and calling out different numbers with hand signals like he’s constantly changing plays when we all can see they run the same shit every time down. What a beating. Glad that attention whore is gone.

Fuck that fucking guy

Shaka was giving our players fucking milkshakes all the time? No wonder his Texas teams sucked ass. We're Texans we eat steak and brisket we don't drink fucking milkshakes like those dairy cunt lactose immune mother fuckers up Wisconsin

Edited by Hermanator
  • Haha 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic