2023 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

Breathe buddy

Well, I was just responding to the argument you keep trying to make. This coach or that coach just lost, so how dare we preferred them over RT. It's such a short sighted argument that I feel embarrassed to have to explain to a UT grad.

People used to mock KU and Bill Self because they would often lose early. Then he went on to win two championships. That's because when you get there often you will most likely have success eventually. These guys are still better than those guys who show up once in a while in the tournament when all the chips fall in place.

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I bet if he turns around, he's Isaac from "Children of the Corn" in that creepy hat.  HE WANTS YOU TOO MALACHI!  

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Bwhahahahahaha

"Well, that's certainly not the way we drew it up Bob."  

13 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Well, I was just responding to the argument you keep trying to make. This coach or that coach just lost, so how dare we preferred them over RT. It's such a short sighted argument that I feel embarrassed to have to explain to a UT grad.

People used to mock KU and Bill Self because they would often lose early. Then he went on to win two championships. That's because when you get there often you will most likely have success eventually. These guys are still better than those guys who show up once in a while in the tournament when all the chips fall in place.

What argument is that?   

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Frogs don't look like they wanna play for Dixon anymore

I have not seen anything about it but, has there been any new information about the kid who left the team last week, citing abuse from. Dixon? I knew Jamie a bit when he was at Pitt and it just seems so unlikely for that sort of behavior.

• Pancho unpinned this topic