Texas vs Colgate- 1st round NCAA Tourney- 6:20 CST on TBS

shadow_operative

Thinking about these refs, I can't believe I just had a flashback to San Marcos....don't remember when, late 80s or 90s probably, Abe Lemons brought his OCU squad to town, and back then you could sit right down there on top of the visiting team's bench.  Got to hear a bit of Abe's commentary....to quote him, during the game he says nice and loud.....

"You must be a girls ref!" 

I am seriously wanting to see the next game, to see if the refs are this bad again, assuming the same three refs work the next game. 

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Really pulling for psu now because I’m uneasy about our chances of shooting well in consecutive games, and would rather not have aggy be the beneficiary. 

Nah, fuck that. I never fear those cunts. I want to watch Rice et al work those fucking dorks over by 20. Fuck aggy

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Even with Colgate deciding to try to win it in the paint, they only shot 9 FT and Texas shot 8. 

I have no idea why they went away from that. We had no answers for their inside game, and they just stopped doing it the last 10 minutes. Thanks

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Really pulling for psu now because I’m uneasy about our chances of shooting well in consecutive games, and would rather not have aggy be the beneficiary. 

Penn state, aggy, doesn’t matter. We’re fucking them up 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

I have no idea why they went away from that. We had no answers for their inside game, and they just stopped doing it the last 10 minutes. Thanks

Putting Mitchell on them early in second half helped.  We had true bigs on them more often, too.   I think they correctly figured they weren’t going to come back shooting twos.  They’ve lived by the three all year. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I was right... a bunch of cunts taught the Colgate pep band the horns down... huh

@GeorgetownLaw

suck it asshole.

What is wrong with you?  You are an embarrassment to all Texas fans with your crude and ignorant comments. You must be another “t-shirt” fan who never actually attended a school as good as Texas. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 25

Just now, GeorgetownLaw said:

What is wrong with you?  You are an embarrassment to all Texas fans with your crude and ignorant comments. You must be another “t-shirt” fan who never actually attended a school as good as Texas. 

Well, I mean you are an aggy

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

whoever the fuck is designing Buick's SUV's should be fired.... they are all FUGLY bad.

the only thing worse looking in the last 10 years was that pontiac Aztec disaster. 

all downhill since they discontinued the roadmaster..

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Now what kind of pussy ass shit is this?? Come on 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

I really wanted to dislike the big man after he scored on Rice and flexed….then he stopped to help one of our players up during the run of play!? And I learned he spends his summers working with special needs kids. I legit felt a little bad winning by 20.

I think they just tell him he's a counselor now, so that he doesnt feel stupid attending for 15 straight summers. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We've been shooting well in our last 10 or so games, and as long as Disu stays out of foul trouble, not many teams can stop his mid-range push shot.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

WTF. Have you not been watching all year?  Get out of here with that bitch assed shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The keys to beating Penn State. 

1) Get the ball inside. A&M was scoring easily to start the game but for whatever reason abandoned going inside. 

2) Dominate on the offensive boards. Penn State is small and struggles to rebound. 

3) Don't over help on defense. If Penn State hits shots over defenders that's fine. I'm against doubling Pickett like aggy did because Penn State has too many shooters. 

• Hook 'Em 2