Post your scores

52-80

Nah. From the introduction:

"While a lot of working has been put into making sure this has good measurement properties, it is not a replacement for a real IQ test. Not on-line test is. A main reason is that no one in the on-line context has the attention span for a reliable assessment. The Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (a reasonable candidate for the title 'gold standard IQ test') takes more than an hour. This test was designed with a cap of taking 20 minutes, because we like engagement and engagement drops off fast after that. This should be understood as [a] demonstration of how an IQ test can work, rather than a score you should make decisions based off of."

They dumb. I'm smart. I win.

• Rage+1 1

I did a real one several years back. Several hours, in person. Got a 168, but I missed a few questions on purpose because the only reason I did it was to get adderall, and I was worried I was doing too well. Still got the script incase anyone is wondering. 

Edited by SquishMitten
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

the memory one tripped me up because I wasn't fully focused (gf and friend cackling in the other room). would be interested to take it again with no distractions. I thought it was interesting

download (29).png

Wife is always clowning on my memory, and she scored 112 to my 111. I dont know how these rainman motherfuckers can get higher on that component

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

I did a real one several years back. Several hours, in person. Got a 168, but I missed a few questions on purpose because the only reason I did it was to get adderall, and I was worried I was doing too well. Still got the script incase anyone is wondering. 

So... uh.. adderall you say...

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF