New Orleans @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

5 2/3 IP, 8 ER for trash UNO starter. Can't throw against McNeese and MS Valley St every week.

I went to McNeese for my graduate degree, so I resent that. We’ve been down since I left the Chuck, but late 90’s and 2000’s, we owned the SLC in Football and Baseball.

McNeese has put multiple players into the MLB that had successful careers.

Hook’em!!!

14 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

That game is more like it. 9 wins in a row.

Two more to go until the Big 12 starts.

Yes sir, and Gavin Cash is back in town.  I think we will take the series with the prairie pirates.  I'm not so sure about a sweep.  Here's last night's entertainment.   I'll put some more up in the Picture I took thread.

image000002001.jpg

Just so I can get my boxscore scoring correct... Horns have scored 6 or more runs in the last 7 out of 8 games.

But those runs AND games don't count right ? ( you would think that 15 runs against ANYONE would at least count for one 6 run win 🤣)

Better competition is on the horizon, but there is something about confidence and streaks when dealing with the cruel mistress of Baseball.

Keep it going guys!! 🤘🤘

College Baseball GIF by Texas Longhorns

4 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Just so I can get my boxscore scoring correct... Horns have scored 6 or more runs in the last 7 out of 8 games.

But those runs AND games don't count right ? ( you would think that 15 runs against ANYONE would at least count for one 6 run win 🤣)

Better competition is on the horizon, but there is something about confidence and streaks when dealing with the cruel mistress of Baseball.

Keep it going guys!! 🤘🤘

College Baseball GIF by Texas Longhorns

To be fair it has been 7 or more runs.  We have yet to score exactly 6 runs this season