2023 Masters

tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I was obviously joking about the nil impact for aggy.

Hell Greg might throw 50M at him Sunday.

Oh I know. I was just pointing out that the $5M or whatever he doesn’t cash from the Masters win is completely inconsequential to what the victory would be worth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Oh I know. I was just pointing out that the $5M or whatever he doesn’t cash from the Masters win is completely inconsequential to what the victory would be worth. 

No doubt. He can make that $5 million just letting lucci and the rest of aggy suck his dick for a month. They are so starved for success, they'll be cashing in their 401K's just for the privilege

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

No doubt. He can make that $5 million just letting lucci and the rest of aggy suck his dick for a month. They are so starved for success, they'll be cashing in their 401K's just for the privilege

Didn’t even think about aggy glory hole money. 

11 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Didn’t even think about aggy glory hole money. 

image.png.c0ed01fc18aebd49a7875e905be4c3a9.png

This dude will have Jeff Gillooly on a plane to Augusta Sat night if the aggy is still in contention. He didn't originally attend A&M to be the big swinging dick in the  Hall of Champions, but now that he's had a taste of that kind of power, he aint letting it go without a fight. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Props to the amateur kid from the state of Texas. 

see what happens when he’s paired up with the big dogs tomorrow 

Dogs don’t get much bigger than sheffler the worlds number one rated golfer

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lol in the least surprising news ever just found out a buddy of mine here on Maui sold blow to DJ here a couple years ago

I watched dj do blow in the bar at gozzer ranch while he was suspended for doing blow. He's a coke head. We all have our cross

Looking at the forecast and it appears they should be able to easily finish round 2 this morning and maybe couple of hours of round 3 in before the sky opens. They will probably be forced to go to threesomes and start on both #1 and 10 for the weekend. But don’t expect any golf this afternoon. 

Edited by TonyTexas

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So the guy in the lead is a LIV tour player?  How is that possible?  I thought they weren't invited to PGA events anymore?  Obviously I missed a meeting.  

None of the majors are in any way sanctioned by the pga tour. They all have their own eligibility criteria, with most important Avenue to qualify World golf rankings for most players. Because the LIV tour gets no world golf rankings in a few years (if LIV lasts that long) the only LIV guys playing in the events will be past champions at the majors but for now about 20 guys were able to hit Augusta criteria. 

Rahm playing really well today. Sucks that he has to make up for yesterday the way he’d been playing before they suspended play.

Also, some of these golfers aren’t wearing enough layers…I know it’s cold and rainy but damn some of them are wishing they’d have on more stuff. You can see how miserable it is but some didn’t put on enough layers. 

Im is at +2. If he finishes +3 (or JT) Tiger would make the cut on the number at +3 so he might have 2 shots to play with here. 
only Tiger, IM and JT can affect the cut. If 2 of them end up at +3 (or higher) cut will move to +3. 
Tiger has 18 to play and it’s playing as about a Par 4.5 right now. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

These guys just got straight up horse ducked by the draw. Open style where you basically have 9 of the top 10 guys from early late or late early. There’s nothing that can be done about it obviously but I hate it when that happens. Mars a tournament IMO. 
makes what Rahm was doing, especially with his I mees I mees I mees I make tribute to Seve on #1 Thursday that much more impressive. 
I love Socttie and he’s fucking awesome but nobody is as good as Rahm at the top of his game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

These guys just got straight up horse ducked by the draw. Open style where you basically have 9 of the top 10 guys from early late or late early. There’s nothing that can be done about it obviously but I hate it when that happens. Mars a tournament IMO. 
makes what Rahm was doing, especially with his I mees I mees I mees I make tribute to Seve on #1 Thursday that much more impressive. 
I love Socttie and he’s fucking awesome but nobody is as good as Rahm at the top of his game. 

the conditions saved Thomas on 15

17 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

These guys just got straight up horse ducked by the draw

I’m not really sure there is a huge advantage of late/early vs early/late. Sure, the current weather conditions are causing the course to play longer but, at the same time, the greens are more receptive and rolling much slower. I think wind discrepancies usually have more effect. That and length of their day. Long day for those who had to play this morning. 

Edited by TonyTexas

8 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I’m not really sure there is a huge advantage of late/early vs early/late. Sure, the current weather conditions are causing the course to play longer but, at the same time, the greens are more receptive and rolling much slower. I think wind discrepancies usually have more effect. That and length of their day. Long day for those who had to play this morning. 

The late early guys are a collective 14 over. The early late guys are like 130 over. It’s a huge advantage this year. One of the biggest I’ve ever seen at Augusta. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Rahm playing really well today. Sucks that he has to make up for yesterday the way he’d been playing before they suspended play.

Also, some of these golfers aren’t wearing enough layers…I know it’s cold and rainy but damn some of them are wishing they’d have on more stuff. You can see how miserable it is but some didn’t put on enough layers. 

young sheldon thanks mom GIF by CBS

😉

I do agree with you though. It does look miserable as fuck. I like golf, the good tournament stuff like the majors. I only play, on average, 1.5 rounds per year. I do appreciate these guys being as good as they are. I enjoy how this tournament rips out their souls. I hate the tournaments that have a winner at 20-under. I live close to Oakmont and that course also rips out their souls. But, back to the weather, there is no way in hell that I would want to be out there watching, or playing, in that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Rhe late early guys are a collective 14 over. The early Laye guys are like 130 over. It’s a huge advantage this year. One of the biggest I’ve ever seen at Augusta. 

How much of that is from the old guys who mostly tee off early on Thursday?

Just now, TonyTexas said:

How much of that is from the old guys who mostly tee off early on Thursday?

Shouldn’t matter all that much. tv schedule tried to make it equal so they get a fair balance on TV. MIze and Lyle were both early late but a couple guys on the other side blew up too. Am heavy on the other side. 
It’s fucking miserable right now, they already got the rough side of the draw and now they are going to have an 18 hour day that started at like 4:00 am. Nope.