2023 Masters

tx 3 putt

14 minutes ago, heso said:

And he just dunked one into the pond on 16. 

I’m sure the last thing he wants to do is WD at Augusta but man he’s got to be disappointed about the cut line slipping to let him in. 

He tied Player and Couples record for consecutive cuts made. I don’t think he’s disappointed by that. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

If The Master's wants to take our money, here goes : 

Charge people $20 a day to watch every single player on every single hole. 

ESPN taking the first 2 days of every major has screwed up everything. 

You can watch every shot of every player on the masters app for free. 

• Hook 'Em 3

^

Good question, this.  Cousin and uncle coming over for Easter lunch tomorrow.  What time (CDT) do I need to get the match on for them?  I'm seeing all kinda conflicting shit online.  I thought it was 1:00p-CDT.  But looks that ain't the case.  Obviously I'll just have CBS on in the background during cooking after church, but if it ain't the masters on, they'll start yelling at clouds like I broke network television.  I wanna be able to tell them, "Calm down fellas, first tee goes at xyz-pm" 

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

^

Good question, this.  Cousin and uncle coming over for Easter lunch tomorrow.  What time (CDT) do I need to get the match on for them?  I'm seeing all kinda conflicting shit online.  I thought it was 1:00p-CDT.  But looks that ain't the case.  Obviously I'll just have CBS on in the background during cooking after church, but if it ain't the masters on, they'll start yelling at clouds like I broke network television.  I wanna be able to tell them, "Calm down fellas, first tee goes at xyz-pm" 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, SquishMitten said:

He tied Player and Couples record for consecutive cuts made. I don’t think he’s disappointed by that. 

pretty sure I saw a dude in a CBS jacket giving money to Thomas' caddy, maybe he lost a bet or something.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, hookem48 said:

11 guys under par today, 9 even. good job guys

I would bet most of that was within the first hour and a half of the first guys starting up. It was surprisingly playable early compared to what the finish of round 2 looked like before absolutely going to shit. 

16 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I would bet most of that was within the first hour and a half of the first guys starting up. It was surprisingly playable early compared to what the finish of round 2 looked like before absolutely going to shit. 

Just back.   Wet AF.  End of 2nd very wet then start of third was ok then turned to mush.  Good time though and has access to Berkmans place which was fantastic.  Yes no humble in that brag. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Just got back to house. Feet still frozen. Spent shit load of $ at clubhouse. Just amazingly gorgeous course even with shitty weather  

Tiger looked like the “Ben Afleck tired of this shit” meme come to life. Just absolutely beaten down. 

51 yr old fan died walking up hill at six. Just nuts. Just crazy. Client of mine was walking down hill a bit behind him when he collapsed. 

Looking forward to Rahm/Koepke battle tomorrow. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Just got back to house. Feet still frozen. Spent shit load of $ at clubhouse. Just amazingly gorgeous course even with shitty weather  

Tiger looked like the “Ben Afleck tired of this shit” meme come to life. Just absolutely beaten down. 

51 yr old fan died walking up hill at six. Just nuts. Just crazy. Client of mine was walking down hill a bit behind him when he collapsed. 

Wow.  Hadn’t heard that. Sorry to hear. We sat below the tee on six and was up and down that hill a bunch.  Agree on Tiger.  Every step looked painful. 

1 hour ago, TheAuditor said:

Just back.   Wet AF.  End of 2nd very wet then start of third was ok then turned to mush.  Good time though and has access to Berkmans place which was fantastic.  Yes no humble in that brag. 

I wish we had Berkmans. That’s good living my man. Can’t complain as outside of swag at shop my trip has cost me $0 but that shop looks cool. 

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

If you have to die somewhere, Augusta would be the place.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longhornstampede said:

Wait an aggy running their mouths before actually winning anything?

We need a Sam Bennet version of the aggy rollercoaster 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Wait an aggy running their mouths before actually winning anything?

We need a Sam Bennet version of the aggy rollercoaster 

Other aggie thing about Sam.   He looks the part but his caddy - who is the aggie golf coach- is a fat F who looks like your typical very overweight insurance salesman.  His bag is a high schooler’s walking bag not a staff bag or even midsized.  Think modern happy gilmore bag.  Maybe because carrying a full sized bag would kill his caddy on those hills.   He was two over through six after those comments.   Hope he shoots 80. 

Edited by TheAuditor
Iphone
  • Hook 'Em 2