2023 Masters

tx 3 putt

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

God you're such an annoying dipshit. Go find a stump to bother. I'll put you on ignore for the benefit of the golf threads from here on out. 

I’m not the dipshit who said Koepka had this thing cooked with a 3 shot lead over  Rahm and Hovland on Friday morning when they hadn’t even teed off for their 2nd round. Then lipped off when I politely pointed how absurd that was. 

7 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

No

bennett needs a birdie on 18 to come back next year 

When he turns pro does his finishing place still matter as an am?  I know augusta has weird rules.... just not sure how that one works. Like if you win the US am and get a spot at augusta,  you lose it if you turn pro in the interim. 

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

3 hours to play 10 holes. Let’s move it guys. 

Played the back 9 in like two hours.  My guess is someone told them to hurry the fuck up.  They were going to finish this today.  They weren't coming out tomorrow for 2 holes because Cantlay of whoever was herpy derping their way down the course.

Bennett goes -4, -4 gets interviewed about the pressure of being in his position. Could have been humble, but like a typical aggy shot his mouth off about being capable of hanging with Rahm and Koepke. +4, +2, oops. And once again we witness another aggy choke.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, sdm said:

Bennett goes -4, -4 gets interviewed about the pressure of being in his position. Could have been humble, but like a typical aggy shot his mouth off about being capable of hanging with Rahm and Koepke. +4, +2, oops. And once again we witness another aggy choke.

Hang a banner!

• Hook 'Em 3