2023 NCAA Tournament - Second Round

Pancho

17 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

If Maryland wins this will Kevin & Ralph Willard be the only father & son to coach teams to the Sweet 16?

there are probably more than a few.  Homer and Scott Drew is one. and fuck Baylor and Scott Drew

Barkley is so good on the NBA. No clue in covering the NCAA Tournament, both he and Smith. CBS / Turner assigning them to do this is stupid. They follow the league all season and have no idea when it comes to the college game. Because they start studying it 5 days before the thing starts.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I like how they focus on if PSU would’ve shot their average they blow us out but fail to take into account that we shot 8% from 3 tonight.

Absolutely. Logic and reason aren’t even remotely automatic to aggy so…there’s that…have to have something to talk about. Truth is they overlooked PSU to their peril. PSU knocked them off their game and as Barkley said they got their asses whooped. And there haven’t been that many beat downs in this tournament. They screwed themselves. Should’ve fucked up the last several regular season games and gone to NIT. 

D2746F5F-3155-4160-95C3-4750659748A9.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I like how they focus on if PSU would’ve shot their average they blow us out but fail to take into account that we shot 8% from 3 tonight.

That’s the main thing that bugs me about people when they make arguments in support of their favorite team. They always fail to account for the other team. Maybe, just maybe, the Texas defense had something to do with the Nitters not shooting well. There is most always another team attempting to take you out of your game, something that A&M didn’t even try to do in that pathetic loss.

• Hook 'Em 1

It would be one thing if the game against PSU was remotely close. And it came down to a shit ref call or two. I could understand that sort of bitching from aggy but…they got broken open like a busted piñata and they are describing the color of the candy wrappers on the ground. Even if they got an easy first round opponent they’d have been smote down. They overlooked PSU bc UT lives rent free in their fucking heads. There weren’t very many easy first round games. Ask Arizona how they feel about Princeton…

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic