2023 NCAA Tournament - Second Round

Pancho

5 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

I wish we’d start playing Sparty home-and-home again; they always brought a bunch of fans and were generally pretty cool….

My first brush with them was '03 Regionals in SA, they were great and very complimentary of Texas as a whole.  Then again in Austin '05 Regionals and they were most gracious after the Regional Finals after that great double OT game vs. UK.  Have had a man crush on Izzo for years. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I am stunned how much unresolved rage I have towards Shaka Smart. I don't know him as a person, but as a coach I wish inhuman torture. It's going to make me miserable if they manage to pull out a win here.

Looking for Hoggard to make a big impact in the second half for Michigan State.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I am stunned how much unresolved rage I have towards Shaka Smart. I don't know him as a person, but as a coach I wish inhuman torture. It's going to make me miserable if they manage to pull out a win here.

Looking for Hoggard to make a big impact in the second half for Michigan State.

Smart was a phony at Texas and said some shitty things after leaving.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Smart was a phony at Texas and said some shitty things after leaving.

If he'd won a lot of games I wouldn't have minded. It was the sucking part for 6 years that really gets under my skin. I absolutely do not want to see him in the Sweet 16. Not this year. Not ever. 

1 hour ago, shadow_operative said:

A846E442-D53F-4FB1-BE15-09A9BFE3E24D.thumb.jpeg.8a118608cffb34bdd3d3e0310304faca.jpeg

chicks with cursive tattoos under their left titty put out. big time. i dunno when the memo got sent out, but it's amazing how many of these broads get the tacky ass cursive word(s) tattoo in that exact spot. it's basically a "do me" tattoo.

But Captain Dan, she ain’t got no titties. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic