2023 NCAA Tournament - Second Round

Pancho

1 minute ago, BluTechsan said:

Zags sitting on 0 fouls with 11min left is laughable

But hey it’s all fair. Outside of the blue bloods and those who are often in the S16 the calls won’t roll their way and oddly enough they are almost out of the tournament.TCU is playing better ball right now. Last two minutes if they are up by 5 they will win. Jmo. 

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Oh man, Jamie Dixon makes me feel old as fuck. My older sister went to college at Pitt when he was the slick-haired young gun. Not he looks like the fucking crypt keeper.

That’s a lot of words to say, “shit I don’t look as old as him.” I’m sure you’re doing great! 

Just now, wild_turkey said:

I’ve had a busy weekend but I just wanted to stop and say Hook ‘em, fuck aggy, fuck Baylor, fuck Pedo State, fuck Kentucky, fuck Shaka Smart, fuck Kansas, fuck Duke, fuck Chris Beard, and fuck aggy again.

May next weekend be even better than this one.

Don’t forget blow u.  Oh, that’s right, they got a dnp.  Fuck em anyhow.

• Hook 'Em 1

This is just Timme's 4th year apparently. I'm not sure how the Timme is old meme got so much traction. I guess because he's been really good for 3 seasons for a prominent tournament team?

Texas has 3 guys in the starting lineup older than Timme. 

Edited by ztejas

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This is just Timme's 4th year apparently. I'm not sure how the Timme is old meme got so much traction. I guess because he's been really good for 3 seasons for a prominent tournament team?

Texas has 3 guys in the starting lineup older than Timme. 

Yeah.

and he wasn’t a starter his first year.

it’s because of his look and he jumped on the scene the year they were undefeated and ran all the way to the championship game 

Edited by UTexasFight

15 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's also because he's looked 30 since he was 19.

And whenever somebody gets major press for 3 or 4 years on a really good team, people always say it feels like that guy has been there for 6 years or something because they've heard that name so many freaking times.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1

Gonzaga better than i thought.  If #5 Chuck OBannon (F) didn't fall in love with the 3 (1-8) , TCU could've won this game. His horrible form and overconfidence cost them dearly. 

The Sweet 16 has these seeds

1 – Alabama, Houston

2 –  Texas, UCLA

3 –  Xavier, KSU, Gonzaga

4 –  UConn, Tennessee

5 –  Miami, San Diego St.  

6 –  Creighton

7 –  Michigan State

8 –  Arkansas

9 –  Florida Atlantic

10 –

11 –