[SWEET SIXTEEN BOUND] Texas vs Penn State - NCAA Tourney round of 32

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Outstanding!  Played through a cold shooting stretch and a bunch of bullshit ass calls and we're still up 8 at the break.

And we get the ball second half.

Let's go on and win this thing by 15+.

This may be the first time I've ever heard anyone say this in regards to basketball

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

It's a tough match for Bishop. He needs to play only rest minutes to spell Disu in this one. 

Disu not picking up that early foul was huge. Wish he didn’t pick up that cheapie so late but only the 1

I should note—

The ref who called the phantom 5 second call against us vs Arizona is currently reffing this game. 

With that said, we aren’t playing bad. I like our game plan. But damn, i want us to drive the ball and force them to call fouls. However, Disu is on fire. Keep that shit going, yo.

Refill—I’m doing Bulleit bourbon. Y’all?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, BurgleBro said:

I guess Pickett ass raping the aggies gave him ref cred 

18 points in the paint for Texas, yet only two free throws. And the Pederasts were whistled for just three fouls the entire half despite all the reaching, grabbing and body checking.

Also, 0-for-7 from deep.

Yet Texas is up by 8 at intermission. With some objective officiating and outside shots falling, this should turn into another 20-point blowout.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, miguelito said:

This calls for another gin and tonic.

I'm making mezcal/blanco tequila old school margaritas on the rocks. The wife is out of town with her sisters this weekend. The daughters are with their grandparents. Texas is defending the shit out of fuckers in March. Good times 

• Hook 'Em 2

All last season, many of y'all kept saying Disu would be a factor when healthy.  i was skeptical that it was wishful thinking.

Dude is borderline imposing his will.  Fun to watch.

Would like to see scorrer Timmy score more.  That would seal the Boy Fuckers' fate.

Old Forester 1920 for the record.

Edited by slorch

11 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I should note—

The ref who called the phantom 5 second call against us vs Arizona is currently reffing this game. 

With that said, we aren’t playing bad. I like our game plan. But damn, i want us to drive the ball and force them to call fouls. However, Disu is on fire. Keep that shit going, yo.

Refill—I’m doing Bulleit bourbon. Y’all?

Hi West.

Just now, TexArcher said:

Disu: 12 points (6-10) and 6 boards

Timmy: 7 points (3-5) and 8 boards

Team 3-pt shooting: 0-8

Pretty obvious what needs to happen the rest of the way...

We've pretty much stuck to the gameplan all along.  Can't see it changing now.

What’s the purpose of starting Dillon Mitchell?  He starts every game, plays about 8 min and then you never see him again. Was him “starting” part of his “contract” to sign with us?  Just don’t see the point. 

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to [SWEET SIXTEEN BOUND] Texas vs Penn State - NCAA Tourney round of 32