My favorite Ricky Williams memorabilia given to me by none other than Mrs High's mom Sandy

Bevoette

This thread reminded me I have a pic of me, Ricky and a Vince together. It made me wonder whether I have any pics with the rest of the Longhorn 4 football players on Mount Rushmore. I have Earl too. So that left number four and I realized I’m not sure who it is: Nobis? Layne? Obviously don’t have those dudes. 

This thread reminded me I have a pic of me, Ricky and a Vince together. It made me wonder whether I have any pics with the rest of the Longhorn 4 football players on Mount Rushmore. I have Earl too. So that left number four and I realized I’m not sure who it is: Nobis? Layne? Obviously don’t have those dudes. 

Pete Gardere. 4-0 Vs the cocksuckers.

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

James Street…