Is it possible to print your own money

David Busters

@SimonBolivar and @Trey3216, this is the universe's way of telling you that there is a public clamoring to buy a product. I say we sell it to them. I say "we" because you are both established professionals with something to lose, and therefore need a front-man who can skate the fine line between fame and prison.

So far, we've seen fake dollars, "real" nfts, precious metal scams, they all run to a type. But no one has figured out how to amass non-governmental wealth in the spirit world. That's right, I'm talkin' Spirit Bucks, endorsed by our mastodon-hunting ancestors. Don't trust your luck to some strip-mall shaman, ours are the real deal. And what good is that Thor's Hammer tattoo, son, if you can't pay your mead tab in Valhalla? That's right. SPIRIT BUCKS.

availableatallbanksinsuranceagentsandotherplacesofbusiness.SpiritBucksareatrademarkofSuckerWorldEmpireandcomewithverifiedphotocopiedcertificates.acceptnoimitations.SpiritBucks.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

So far, we've seen fake dollars, "real" nfts, precious metal scams, they all run to a type. But no one has figured out how to amass non-governmental wealth in the spirit world. That's right, I'm talkin' Spirit Bucks, endorsed by our mastodon-hunting ancestors. Don't trust your luck to some strip-mall shaman, ours are the real deal. And what good is that Thor's Hammer tattoo, son, if you can't pay your mead tab in Valhalla? That's right. SPIRIT BUCKS.

The Chinese have this figured out. They have lots of banknotes for the afterlife, known as 'Hell Money'. You can even get them on eBay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_money

hell_1_s-l500.jpg

hell_2_s-l1600.jpg

• Drool 1