Youth Minister's (and other pervs) Thread of Shame

tx 3 putt

On 3/22/2023 at 11:09 AM, Newdoc said:

Sentences are way too light because the pervs fool the judges and prison staff just like they did the victims, the parents and the church staff. These pedophiles maybe in a church and employed by a church but they are not “christian”.

Child predators are the smallest subset of folks who call themselves Christian but are not, in fact, Christian. Christian organizations do little to punish the predators, however, and deserve the opprobrium.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Child predators are the smallest subset of folks who call themselves Christian but are not, in fact, Christian. Christian organizations do little to punish the predators, however, and deserve the opprobrium.

No TRUE Christian would exploit little children. Is that what you’re saying?

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No TRUE Christian would exploit little children. Is that what you’re saying?

The exploitation of children is not in keeping with Christ’s teachings, no. But, a true Christian is close to unicorn status, of course. But I believe I have met such folks, yes. None were pedophiles.

I wanted to link support for mysticism being the path by which Sufi’s describe the universe:

https://sufipathoflove.com/cosmic-order-in-sufism/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufi_cosmology

Edited by Willfully Horn

We recognize that what individuals choose to do in the privacy of their own home (including being unclothed) is their business and of no concern to outsiders, like us.  We are making no judgment in that regard.

[Then goes on to state that the ONLY reason they were concerned that he was naked with a young man 1/3 his age was because of his role with HFBC]

8f4909d6170e3735755e4f01418e60f3bcda4230

2 hours ago, texasdago said:

Truly fucking enraging. These dickheads appear to have been well-heeled and well-connected. I don't know much about Baptist or politically active conservative circles in Houston, but there are undoubtedly posters on this board who do and may even know them. Why the silence?

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Truly fucking enraging. These dickheads appear to have been well-heeled and well-connected. I don't know much about Baptist or politically active conservative circles in Houston, but there are undoubtedly posters on this board who do and may even know them. Why the silence?

Man... I don't know... I know one of the people referenced in these articles.   Its all very disappointing, frustrating, maddening... all the "ing" words that would apply here.   All I can say is that time has gone on and I have watched the behavior of people at places like Second and the general mood and attitudes towards Trumpism and the GOP's tilt towards extremism, I want nothing to do with the SBC and the majority people who fuel a truly toxic culture that does nothing to reinforce or promote the message of Christ.  

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, texasdago said:

Man... I don't know... I know one of the people referenced in these articles.   Its all very disappointing, frustrating, maddening... all the "ing" words that would apply here.   All I can say is that time has gone on and I have watched the behavior of people at places like Second and the general mood and attitudes towards Trumpism and the GOP's tilt towards extremism, I want nothing to do with the SBC and the majority people who fuel a truly toxic culture that does nothing to reinforce or promote the message of Christ.  

I grew up Southern Baptist and basically left the church in high school after becoming more aware of the blatant hypocrisy, including being accused of going to hell by an aspiring future youth minister because I hung out with people with weird hairstyles and musical preferences, while the cokehead jocks on the football team were known to hang out (and rumored to trade sexual favors for their supply) with an upstanding, confirmed bachelor heir to an oil fortune (also a benefactor of the local FBC) were all wholeheartedly embraced.

Whoah, whoah, no need to make this political or anti-religious.

(reads objectively written article)

Shit, the guy is directly engaged in politically and religiously persecuting people who feels are sexual deviants when he seems more evil than all the sexual boogeyman his imagination conjured up over the years combined.

I hope there was no music playing during his hot tub sexual assaults, lest be one of those queer ass drag show performers.

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Whoah, whoah, no need to make this political or anti-religious.

(reads objectively written article)

Shit, the guy is directly engaged in politically and religiously persecuting people who feels are sexual deviants when he seems more evil than all the sexual boogeyman his imagination conjured up over the years combined.

I hope there was no music playing during his hot tub sexual assaults, lest be one of those queer ass drag show performers.

As long as he was playing Carman or DC Talk and not Elton John or Queen.

9 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

The exploitation of children is not in keeping with Christ’s teachings, no. But, a true Christian is close to unicorn status, of course. But I believe I have met such folks, yes. None were pedophiles.

I wanted to link support for mysticism being the path by which Sufi’s describe the universe:

https://sufipathoflove.com/cosmic-order-in-sufism/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufi_cosmology

If they believe in the divinity of Jesus, believe he walked the earth as a man, died for their sins, rose again in three days and was raised bodily back up to Heaven, if they believe the New Testament is the holy word of God, they’re Christians. You may think they’re not very good Christians, but we don’t get to judge whether or not they’re “true” Christians. Some Christians do shitty things and many have done so as long as there’s been such a thing as Christianity. Some of the Christians doing shitty things have even been Popes.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

Nobody is “pure.” Living a life in keeping with the teachings of Jesus is one thing. In that sense, I’m an atheist and I’m a better Christian than most Christians I’ve met. But I don’t believe in any gods and have no reason to believe the Jesus in the Bible ever existed. I don’t need to believe in an invisible sky fairy or life after death in order to love my neighbor and practice the golden rule.

Don’t be tempted by the No true Scotsman fallacy. Those pedophile Christians have problems but they’re still Christians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

As for Sufi mysticism and cosmology, I didn’t see anything there about their estimation of the number of galaxies in the universe. I don’t know about that. I took you at your word before and didn’t fact check it. If they arrived at their estimate through meditation or incantation or gyration then any proximity to a correct answer was by sheer luck. If it was through observation and calculation then that’s science and is independent of any religious practice. We’ve revised upward our estimate of the total number of galaxies in the universe since the James Webb telescope was deployed. If we get better information from more detailed observations in the future then we’ll likely revise our estimate upward again. That’s how science works. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If they believe in the divinity of Jesus, believe he walked the earth as a man, died for their sins, rose again in three days and was raised bodily back up to Heaven, if they believe the New Testament is the holy word of God, they’re Christians. You may think they’re not very good Christians, but we don’t get to judge whether or not they’re “true” Christians. Some Christians do shitty things and many have done so as long as there’s been such a thing as Christianity. Some of the Christians doing shitty things have even been Popes.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God

Nobody is “pure.” Living a life in keeping with the teachings of Jesus is one thing. In that sense, I’m an atheist and I’m a better Christian than most Christians I’ve met. But I don’t believe in any gods and have no reason to believe the Jesus in the Bible ever existed. I don’t need to believe in an invisible sky fairy or life after death in order to love my neighbor and practice the golden rule.

Don’t be tempted by the No true Scotsman fallacy. Those pedophile Christians have problems but they’re still Christians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

As for Sufi mysticism and cosmology, I didn’t see anything there about their estimation of the number of galaxies in the universe. I don’t know about that. I took you at your word before and didn’t fact check it. If they arrived at their estimate through meditation or incantation or gyration then any proximity to a correct answer was by sheer luck. If it was through observation and calculation then that’s science and is independent of any religious practice. We’ve revised upward our estimate of the total number of galaxies in the universe since the James Webb telescope was deployed. If we get better information from more detailed observations in the future then we’ll likely revise our estimate upward again. That’s how science works. 

Few Christians walk the path Jesus taught. I believe you can know the hearts of those few. I will not assume to know the hearts of anyone else, though I do not take issue with your take on Christian theology, other than say it is not universal among Christian faiths. Calvinist predestination comes to mind.

I linked support for the claim Sufi cosmology roots are more mystical than mathematically derived. 

Here is the information that you say you were hoping to see:

The Human Realm is supervised by:

• One Kitab-al-Mubeen, controlling:
  • 300 million Loh-e-Mehfooz (Superclusters), each one controlling
  • 80 thousand Hazeere (galaxies), each one containing
  • 13 billion star systems, out of which
  • 1 billion star systems have life on one of their planets.
  • Each star has 9, 12 or 13 planets around it.

[2.4e13 differs from science’s best guess, which is 2e12]. 

I don’t think logic, nor math, nor science explains how they came to the conclusion one billion star systems contain life. 

.https://en-academic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/1424242

So weird how wealthy religious and political activists keep molesting children while accusing their targeted "out" groups of the same horrible crime. Its too bad that @workswithseed@Poe It Up and the rest of the merry bunch of hate mongers don't seem to notice these threads and verified stories but latch onto unfounded anecdotes 

^
because brave leaders outlawed it and now there aren’t any.   so I suggest to get to sitting down and writing out some thank you notes.  

Also, Note to self—-do not appoint local deacon and political activist to library book review committee if he’s known for having all-male, all-nude hot tub parties.  Oh, wait 

41 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

Few Christians walk the path Jesus taught. I believe you can know the hearts of those few. I will not assume to know the hearts of anyone else, though I do not take issue with your take on Christian theology, other than say it is not universal among Christian faiths. Calvinist predestination comes to mind.

I linked support for the claim Sufi cosmology roots are more mystical than mathematically derived. 

Here is the information that you say you were hoping to see:

The Human Realm is supervised by:

• One Kitab-al-Mubeen, controlling:
  • 300 million Loh-e-Mehfooz (Superclusters), each one controlling
  • 80 thousand Hazeere (galaxies), each one containing
  • 13 billion star systems, out of which
  • 1 billion star systems have life on one of their planets.
  • Each star has 9, 12 or 13 planets around it.

[2.4e13 differs from science’s best guess, which is 2e12]. 

I don’t think logic, nor math, nor science explains how they came to the conclusion one billion star systems contain life. 

.https://en-academic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/1424242

So they’re saying there’s 24 trillion galaxies. It doesn’t appear that they’re basing their cosmology on anything but fantasy. Perhaps they’re just imagining a really large number. Not long ago we estimated the total number to be from 100-200 billion galaxies. Now we think the lower bounds of the range is closer to 200 billion and the actual number could be in the trillions. I haven’t seen any estimates higher than 20 trillion.

But who knows? The estimate could eventually surpass 24 trillion and make that number look much too small instead of much too large. What are the Sufis doing through all of that? Are they sticking to their cosmology? That would definitely not qualify as science. And it wouldn’t be meaningful or interesting in any way. It would certainly appear as though they just arbitrarily arrived at a really large number that if it ever approximates our actual estimates, it will do so simply by chance. It certainly doesn’t help when their numbers are mixed in with a bunch of other superstitious gobbledygook of things unknown and unknowable, like specifics about the numbers of planets around each star and those containing life, let alone the Planes of the Angels and the Jinns.

Jinns? I thought the plural was Jinn. Or Djinn, which gives me an excuse to play a song.

8 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Shocked, shocked I tell ya.

"In a deposition, a top church leader reiterated that stance and compared Pressler’s behavior to boys who playfully “depants” one another. He said Pressler’s defense — that he was readying the young man for a trip to Europe — was believable."

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

"In a deposition, a top church leader reiterated that stance and compared Pressler’s behavior to boys who playfully “depants” one another. He said Pressler’s defense — that he was readying the young man for a trip to Europe — was believable."

Amy Poehler Reaction GIF

"[Pressler and] boys who playfully depants one another?" 

How the fuck does the court reporter type that up and not immediately call the cops?  

Guy who bans books from school libraries' life story reads like a book that should literally be banned from school libraries.  

$50 says this guy is start dropping dimes on other pedophiles in Texas to save his own ass.  If you're a "christian" groomer in Texas politics right now who can't shut up about drag shows and woke literature, I'd be pretty fucking nervous if I'm you.  This guy's a squealer.  

17 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I am a grown-ass man.  I am also an idiot, immature around my friends, and a general dumbass guy.

And dude...I haven't "playfully depantsed" anyone since we were standing on the sidelines of the high school powder puff game, and one of my buddies was wearing loose shorts, and knowing the field was full of girls we knew...you're damned right we snuck up behind him and yanked his shorts down.  It was funny as shit.  BECAUSE IT WAS A JOKE IN VIEW OF A BUNCH OF PEOPLE, WHICH MADE IT FUNNY.  Had I done it when it was just the two of us in private.....well, that would have been something quite different altogether now, wouldn't it?

These people are the biggest lying hypocrites on the planet.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/05/us/archdiocese-of-baltimore-clergy-sexual-abuse/index.html

https://www.marylandattorneygeneral.gov/news documents/OAG_redacted_Report_on_Child_Sexual_Abuse.pdf

A report from Maryland Attorney General Anthony Brown released Wednesday alleges 156 Catholic clergy members and others abused at least 600 children over the course of more than six decades.

“From the 1940s through 2002, over a hundred priests and other Archdiocese personnel engaged in horrific and repeated abuse of the most vulnerable children in their communities while Archdiocese leadership looked the other way,” the report reads. “Time and again, members of the Church’s hierarchy resolutely refused to acknowledge allegations of child sexual abuse for as long as possible.”

The report’s list of abusers includes clergy members, seminarians, deacons, teachers and other employees of the Archdiocese.

The investigation began in 2018 and has since received “hundreds of thousands of documents,” including treatment reports, personnel records, transfer reports and policies and procedures.

The Maryland Attorney General’s Office said more than 300 people contacted the office after it opened an email address and telephone hotline for people to report information about clergy abuse, and investigators interviewed hundreds of victims and witnesses.

“Today certainly in Maryland is a day of reckoning and a day of accounting,” Brown said during a news conference Wednesday.

Brown said he met with survivors and advocates Wednesday morning to hear their stories.

“While each of those stories is unique, together, they reveal themes and behaviors typical of adults who abuse children, and those who enable that abuse by concealing it,” Brown said. “What was consistent throughout the stories was the absolute authority and power these abusive priests and the church leadership held over survivors, their families and their communities.”

Most of the abusers listed in the report are dead and no longer subject to prosecution, the attorney general said.

“While it may be too late for the survivors to see criminal justice served, we hope that exposing the Archdiocese’s transgressions to the fullest extent possible will bring some measure of accountability and perhaps encourage others to come forward,” Brown said.

The Archbishop of Baltimore apologized on behalf of the Archdiocese after allegations of abuse surfaced in the report.

“To all survivors, I offer my most earnest apology on behalf of the Archdiocese and pledge my continued solidarity and support for your healing. We hear you. We believe you and your courageous voices have made a difference,” Archbishop William E. Lori wrote in a statement Wednesday.

“The report details a reprehensible time in the history of this Archdiocese,” Lori added, and wrote it “will not be covered up, ignored or forgotten.”

The Archdiocese began making “radical changes” in the 1990s to “end this scourge,” Lori wrote. Instances of abuse have fallen every year and every decade since cases of abuse peaked during the 1960s and 1970s, he wrote, saying, “The Archdiocese is not the same organization it was.”

“Make no mistake, however: today’s strong record of protection and transparency does not excuse past failings that have led to the lasting spiritual, psychological and emotional harm victim-survivors have endured,” the Archbishop’s statement reads.

The report contains “a full accounting” of abuse in the Archdiocese and “details of repeated tortuous, terrorizing, depraved abuse.” It lists and details 156 abusers “determined to have been the subject of credible allegations of abuse.”

More than 600 children are known to have been abused by those 156 people, the report reads, but “the number is likely far higher.”

The report does not constitute criminal indictment, according to the attorney general.

Shocked! Shocked!

Churchs: It's finally coming out that we are a bunch of deviant pedophiles. Hey, let's declare all out war on trans people to deflect attention away from what gigantic pieces of shits we are!

Fuck "christians"! 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/maryland-ag-releases-report-catholic-church-sex-abuse-98384355

BALTIMORE -- More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children and often escaped accountability, according to a long-awaited state report released Wednesday that revealed the scope of abuse spanning 80 years and accused church leaders of decades of coverups.

• Hook 'Em 2

Hey young boys can’t play girls sports if they’re busy being anally raped.  Just a fact of physics.  

Daughter is having first communion next month.  I’m all for it.  She can grow up In my wife’s church. Only restriction was I said no altar girl work.  Never.  Never anything where it’s just her and clergy 1:1, or very small group.  And I was almost wavering on it and was going to allow it maybe.  Now?  Nope.  I let my guard down for a second.  

that grown, educated men in Texas think that child molesters would advertise their intent on a literal marquee announcing their drag burlesque show is fucking hilarious to me. The groomer you fear is already in your network.  You’ve already shaken his hand and thought to yourself “this fella is a man’s man.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

No CR.  Report me if you want to.  There is, Honest to god as I type this, a roomful of Kansas politicians asking one another who a good “lead youth genital inspector” would be for their state next academic/athletic year.  
there’s public officials debating this in real time with a straight face. 

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

They misspelled "nekkit."

One night in law school....at Nasty's....after several pitchers of everclear margaritas.....my friends and I had a quite serious debate in which we hammered out the proper usage of the distinct terms "nekkid," "naked," and "nude."  As we wrapped up our conversation, having reached full agreement on the proper scope of usage of each term, one of my buddies says "you know.....there's a reason Harvard didn't let any of us in."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, RDCanecutter said:

I was told that nekkit is naked with somethin goin on.

I suppose nude is fancy naked.

Nope.  "Nekkid" applies to: 1) when your little kid sprints off during a diaper change or whatnot, which is funny; 2) when you wake up in your front yard with no clothes on after getting blackout drunk.  "Nekkid" has humor and harmlessness to it.

"Naked" is more embarassing.  E.g.: 1) someone walks in on you with no clothes while you're changing, 2) you strip down to your birthday suit to get ready for a medical procedure, etc.

"Nude," however -- that implies sexy time.  

I may not have all of these right.  The conversation was a long time ago.  And I had been drinking.  A lot.

• Like 1

Grooming a 13 and 14 yo

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A teacher at Holland Middle School was relieved of duties during an investigation into two claims that she had relationships with students.

Destinie Hillsman, 25, was arrested and charged in October 2022 for the relationships that allegedly happened earlier in the year.

https://abc13.com/amp/holland-middle-school-teacher-arrested-destinie-hillsman-charged-student-teacher-relationship-grooming/12926285/

On 3/23/2023 at 9:55 AM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

We were attending MacArthur Park COC in San Antonio when this guy "disappeared".  

Barre Cox

Was Macarthur Park CoC the church that had a fleet of busses that would cruise all over the city picking up kids?