Youth Minister's (and other pervs) Thread of Shame

tx 3 putt

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

One night in law school....at Nasty's....after several pitchers of everclear margaritas.....my friends and I had a quite serious debate in which we hammered out the proper usage of the distinct terms "nekkid," "naked," and "nude."  As we wrapped up our conversation, having reached full agreement on the proper scope of usage of each term, one of my buddies says "you know.....there's a reason Harvard didn't let any of us in."

“Nekkid” is being naked in a place or situation you shouldn’t be

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 3/28/2023 at 12:06 AM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

"In a deposition, a top church leader reiterated that stance and compared Pressler’s behavior to boys who playfully “depants” one another. He said Pressler’s defense — that he was readying the young man for a trip to Europe — was believable."

I’ve lived in Europe for about eight years all told. Let me tell you, in Europe you basically depants other dudes as a hello. They call it the “Continental handshake.” 

And what does Paul say? Paul says that for the Gospel, he becomes “all things for all people.”

This pillar of the faith community, seeking to mentor this young man, and prepare him to share the Gospel to young European men by properly sliding their tailored slacks down to their knees then demonstrating respect by softly stroking their shafts through the silk fabric of their Italian style briefs before sharing a prayer and scripture verse……and he’s being slandered.  I won’t stand for it. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

“Nekkid” is being naked in a place or situation you shouldn’t be

Naked: Unclothed for most every-day non-sexual purposes.  “Naked in the shower.” 

Nude: Unclothed in public or for display, can be for sexual excitement or not. “Nude beach, nude portrait, nude model, nude dancers.”

Nekkid: Unclothed where you ought not to be and for purposes of sex or titillation: “Cheryl finally found them, they was nekkid in the stock tank and it’s a good thing she didn’t have a shot gun.” 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Naked: Unclothed for most every-day non-sexual purposes.  “Naked in the shower.” 

Nude: Unclothed in public or for display, can be for sexual excitement or not. “Nude beach, nude portrait, nude model, nude dancers.”

Nekkid: Unclothed where you ought not to be and for purposes of sex or titillation: “Cheryl finally found them, they was nekkid in the stock tank and it’s a good thing she didn’t have a shot gun.” 

You have deep and interesting thoughts, and you bring something to the table in this conversation.

Harvard wouldn'ta let your ass in, either.

34 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

And oh look, Cody Barlow donated to two different candidates who proposed legislation banning drag shows.  

I cannot believe how shocked I am.  

I'm pretty convinced the whole kerfuffle about the "danger of drag shows" and whatnot is classic misdirection.  "Look!  Over there!  That's kids in danger!" "[And, ummm, don't look over here, at the very folks yelling about that, WHO ARE ACTIVELY RAPING KIDS]"

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I'm pretty convinced the whole kerfuffle about the "danger of drag shows" and whatnot is classic misdirection.  "Look!  Over there!  That's kids in danger!" "[And, ummm, don't look over here, at the very folks yelling about that, WHO ARE ACTIVELY RAPING KIDS]"

There’s no doubt that kids face a more serious chance of abuse at a church than at a drag show, which they don’t even attend in the first place. 

I think youth pastors, teachers, coaches, and a certain ilk of elected officials all got together and realized, "We can't molest children if they're attending drag shows.  So we ban the shows, and they have nothing left to do but come into our loving arms."  

I think I finally figured it out.  If you coin a term like "grooming", "woke", "CRT", et. al.  You're the first fucking person I'm investigating for suspicious and illegal activity.  Only time you truly worry about a man is when he tries to come up with a term for he thinks others shouldn't be doing, that he's actively doing himself.  

But seriously, if you're a youth pastor, maybe take out some extra E&O insurance you sick fuck.  

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I loved that his party originally claimed that she got him drunk because she has a drinking problem and coerced him into sex.  You know that thing that young women do where they take you back to your apartment as their boss and 24 years your junior?  Obviously she's working in concert with Big Drag, Big Groomer, and Big Fentanyl.  

Honest question for some of y'all-does it hurt justifying the behavior of shit-head sexual assaulters like this or do you find solace in it at Church on Sunday?  

I guess the "Christian Hip-Hop", offering to help kids try on his clothing brand in dressing rooms, and cock-shaped neck tattoo weren't dead fucking giveaways?  

You fucking people.  The fucking "youth minister/christian faith advisor to the young" could have a name like Ben E. Whilesinceirapedakid and you fucking backwards ass Texans would still be like, 'Yeah, I think it'd great if Tommy and Sally went away with him for the weekend."  

It seems that the pedophiles featured here seek opportunities to put themselves in positions where children are easy trusting targets. Youth minister, cop, teacher, etc. These institutions have many people in leadership that are ignorant or willfully blind (Catholic Church) to the dangers inherent in places where children are concentrated and the pervs know it. These pervs don’t start out as some angel then turn bad. They are perversely attracted to kids from the get go and seek the easiest place to gain access.

There’s no oath or teachings in the police academy, a seminary or teaching certification that instructs pervs to hunt kids. There should be a concerted effort to make sure these institutions have significant safe guards and are held accountable if they fail to meet these safety requirements.

• Hook 'Em 1

what the fuck is the background check/application process for a youth pastor in the fucking South like these days?

"Well, I don't have kids/My kids are grown/my kids don't go to this church, but I'd like to just spend lots and lots of time here with the junior high students and maybe have them over to my house and bunk with them at weekend retreats and communicate with them privately on their phones/email without any oversight from anyone here at the church if that's cool with you guys?" 

YOU'RE HIRED!