Youth Minister's (and other pervs) Thread of Shame

tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

what the fuck is the background check/application process for a youth pastor in the fucking South like these days?

"Well, I don't have kids/My kids are grown/my kids don't go to this church, but I'd like to just spend lots and lots of time here with the junior high students and maybe have them over to my house and bunk with them at weekend retreats and communicate with them privately on their phones/email without any oversight from anyone here at the church if that's cool with you guys?" 

YOU'RE HIRED! 

"Well, he was a good Christian man."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Newdoc said:

It seems that the pedophiles featured here seek opportunities to put themselves in positions where children are easy trusting targets. Youth minister, cop, teacher, etc. These institutions have many people in leadership that are ignorant or willfully blind (Catholic Church) to the dangers inherent in places where children are concentrated and the pervs know it. These pervs don’t start out as some angel then turn bad. They are perversely attracted to kids from the get go and seek the easiest place to gain access.

There’s no oath or teachings in the police academy, a seminary or teaching certification that instructs pervs to hunt kids. There should be a concerted effort to make sure these institutions have significant safe guards and are held accountable if they fail to meet these safety requirements.

Dumb&DumberYeah.gif

13 hours ago, YGIFS said:

what the fuck is the background check/application process for a youth pastor in the fucking South like these days?

"Well, I don't have kids/My kids are grown/my kids don't go to this church, but I'd like to just spend lots and lots of time here with the junior high students and maybe have them over to my house and bunk with them at weekend retreats and communicate with them privately on their phones/email without any oversight from anyone here at the church if that's cool with you guys?" 

YOU'RE HIRED! 

i think one also has to be able to strum a few chords on an acoustic to lock down the position with no background check.  

• Haha 1

Niels Dutch Deblow.  Say it out loud to yourself audibly.  I mean, are you anti-drag, them’s all groomers even trying anymore?  Niels Dutch Deblow?

two separate arrests for child rape.  Thank you for gettin rid of them books though?!?  

you guys may wanna protect kids but you gotta real funny way of showing it.  

i mean, maybe it’s his nom de plum?

• Like 1

Whenever I watch an atheist vs Christian debate, the Christian always wants to declare that all morality comes from God. The Christian will inevitably  ask the atheist what is preventing them (Atheist) from raping and killing without God in their heart and/or the fear of damnation. The atheists will struggle to give a good answer on why they don’t rape all day because it’s a crazy question.

with the threads like this, I’m assuming that some in the Christian world actually want to rape or perform other immoral acts. They’re religious hoping to stop their desires and it conveniently gives them access to trusting children.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

I don't understand this thread.  The real danger are drag shows that are mandatory course requirements to graduate elementary school.  

So this morning, while volunteering at church...I gotta couple of side looks.  The staff member reminded me to take our online ethics course even though I don't directly work with children, but I figured I should just do it because I serve them food in the parish hall.  But I couldn't help myself, I replied, "Man, if only the church had instituted this training a few hundred years ago..."  A couple people laughed and a couple scowled.  Because apparently I'm the asshole.   

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

with the threads like this, I’m assuming that some in the Christian world actually want to rape or perform other immoral acts. They’re religious hoping to stop their desires and it conveniently gives them access to trusting children.

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I don't understand this thread.  The real danger are drag shows that are mandatory course requirements to graduate elementary school.  

Bullies, accusing their targets of what they themselves are guilty of?? Never heard of it!