Youth Minister's (and other pervs) Thread of Shame

tx 3 putt

School board member who resigned Sunday.  Founded Grace Youth and Family organization (whatever that is).  No charges filed, yet.  17 year old girl.

“I am simply not legally able to comment right now, but I will when legally permissible," Halle said in a Facebook post.

"Things are rarely as reported in the liberal press and on social media hack sites with secret unknown page administraters (sic)," he continued. "I want to thank everyone who has tried to call, text, message, etc., with words of encouragement and support for me. However, I covet your prayers first for the young woman involved."

True confession time-I was a youth director my own self during my college days.  I could sing a little, play a little, knew my way around the scriptures, was nice-enough looking and was eminently trustworthy.  I spent two summers doing it-1976 and 1977.  The first year was at a smaller panhandle church, the second was a larger church in a bigger town.  It was the easiest money I ever made. Everything was Jesus people this and Serendipity that.  I had free housing, made good money, and it was air-conditioned.  I remember myself as being quite good at it. No children or animals were abused.  Was already pretty well off the market with the prettiest girl around(also a college student) so it never was much of an issue.  It was excellent training for medical school which started in the fall of '77.

No, seriously, where is the national outrage about the epidemic of child rape that is found in our religious institutions (most of them seemingly Christian)? 

Have you heard that some kid might have seen a drag show or that someone might have used the wrong bathroom? With those kinds of huge issues who has time to worry about kids getting fucked in church?
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'd say more, if someone dresses like they're a teenager, they're preying on a teenager. 

What if I’m still dressing like a teenager from 1998? I can’t help it if Gen Z is coming back around to this awesomeness.  I just never left it. 

image.thumb.jpeg.110ab1b04fc1d36c008147892571d892.jpeg

• Haha 2

An adult.  Who raped people and probably molested his own daughter.  Today, on the record.  In a court deposition.  That unsolicited molestation of a female's vagina is totally cool if you're a star who's been famous for "a million years."  His words, not mine.  That happened today.  In our country.  And some of you would suck his cock is he asked you to because at least he isn't a drag queen.  This simulation.  Holy shit.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

An adult.  Who raped people and probably molested his own daughter.  Today, on the record.  In a court deposition.  That unsolicited molestation of a female's vagina is totally cool if you're a star who's been famous for "a million years."  His words, not mine.  That happened today.  In our country.  And some of you would suck his cock is he asked you to because at least he isn't a drag queen.  This simulation.  Holy shit.

Every member of a certain party will eagerly and happily vote for him. To be president. Of the most powerful country in the world.

Not only are they NOT actually worried about rape and child molestation, at this point, the only rational conclusion is that they think rape and molestation are POSITIVES.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Here I am trying to read and decipher that Fort Bragg headline and determine whether or not I’m experiencing a suddenly increasing mental impairment or if the writer was impaired. I think I know what it means — I wish I didn’t — but I’m also not sure if that’s what it’s saying.

2 hours ago, Mole said:

Here I am trying to read and decipher that Fort Bragg headline and determine whether or not I’m experiencing a suddenly increasing mental impairment or if the writer was impaired. I think I know what it means — I wish I didn’t — but I’m also not sure if that’s what it’s saying.

Yeah it's a real eye opener.

I've noticed the Law & Order crowd kinda waining from this thread as of late.  The whole political spectrum can crack wise and judge when clergy molest kids.  That really knows no bounds these days.  But I've noticed when police do it, the jeers kinda fade.  

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

How the fuck does anyone even think anything tangentially related to sexual thoughts about a fucking child? What the fuck man, 7 years old.

It's the same people who are accusing everyone under they sun they don't like of being GROOMERS and secret child molesters. It's a shocking accusation to continually level at every "out" group, and it illumunates the deep dark secret of what they struggle with. Accusations sure have been turning out to be confessions lately. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Magnolia youth pastor charged with indecency of a child forced victims to ‘spoon’ and ‘cuddle’ with him, court docs show

One victim, who reportedly began being touched by Romero at the age of 16, added that there were multiple instances where Romero made all the guys sleep in the same bed as him, which the victim said he did not like because Romero ‘cuddles hard and grabs’ and was ‘physical in bed,’ according to court documents.

The victim went on to say that Romero had previously held him by the chest or ‘would spoon him like you would with your wife.’

image.png.b9e17dd35ee430ff9735a3d2ffe1aa79.png

if they say they're a youth pastor and they have a guitar... they will rape your child

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 5/8/2023 at 9:22 PM, Beau Vine said:

As long as he marries her and stays married to her, sounds like God is perfectly okay with it.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28 “If a man meets a virgin who is not engaged and seizes her and lies with her, and they are discovered, 29 the man who lay with her shall give fifty shekels of silver to the young woman’s father, and she shall become his wife. Because he violated her, he shall not be permitted to divorce her as long as he lives.”