Youth Minister's (and other pervs) Thread of Shame

tx 3 putt

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Now what if we replaced all of your school counselors with very fine people like this as chaplains instead? Wouldn't that be great??

Yeah, I’m an atheist, but to me this is just a bunch of one side trying to dunk on another. We have a thread of people high-fiving about child rape if it’s done by a (semi) hot teacher but those people are upset when it’s a group of people they dislike. 

• Fuck You 2

34 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

Yeah, I’m an atheist, but to me this is just a bunch of one side trying to dunk on another. We have a thread of people high-fiving about child rape if it’s done by a (semi) hot teacher but those people are upset when it’s a group of people they dislike. 

I don't understand your whatabout with teachers fucking their students. That's not something that anyone wants to enable or encourage. Yes people shit posting on a message board may post a south park "nice" gif because we're heathens, but you can't seriously think that means they think it should be made normal.

My concern with chaplains is specifically happening RIGHT NOW. Just do a quick online course and you too could displace an actual counselor to be a chaplain at a public school and proselytize children on the taxpayer dime. 

And with this thread being the repository for all the kiddie diddling that youth ministers do when they're 1:1 with kids as a counselor would likely be.... Sorry for posting a trailer for next seasons kiddie diddling?

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

What point could you possibly be making here? You're not suggesting that anyone should be ok with abuse by children's ministers? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

What point could you possibly be making here? You're not suggesting that anyone should be ok with abuse by children's ministers? 

No I’m suggesting most of you don’t really truly give a shit. All of you talk past each other to dunk on the other side. Whether it’s finance, covid, mass shootings, religion, you name it. Be hypocritical, dunk other team/group/someone that isn’t me, score rep.  

• Fuck You 4

26 minutes ago, UT_OB1 said:

No I’m suggesting most of you don’t really truly give a shit. All of you talk past each other to dunk on the other side. Whether it’s finance, covid, mass shootings, religion, you name it. Be hypocritical, dunk other team/group/someone that isn’t me, score rep.  

This is a seriously weird take and response. You're either an idiot, a zealot, a crazy person, or a child molester. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Wait….being upset by things that lead to stacks of bodies (COVID, gun violence), and real, actually happening (as opposed to imaginary, made up) acts of child rape us….political dunking?

“You’re just pointing out the mass murder of Jews to dunk on the Nazis, you don’t really care about the fact that 6 million Jews were exterminated.” That is precisely how stupid you sound.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

More on that other guy, Daniel Savala, mentioned in that tweet above. I'd never heard of XA before even though they're apparently active on campuses throughout the state, nor anything about this Savala asshole. They're affiliated with the Assemblies of God and he's been getting protection/support even though the first allegations came out in the mid-1990s, and he's been a registered sex offender in Texas for a decade now.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2023/may/chi-alpha-daniel-savala-sex-offender-abuse-houston-ag.html

• Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

So how long have you been a youth minister?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

James David “Jim” Goldston III, 71, and his wife, Agnes, 73, are accused of poisoning their neighbor’s three dogs. Two of the dogs,  Labrador retrievers, died. A veterinarian confirmed that all three dogs were poisoned, according to the Wake County Sheriff’s Office. 

Goldston had been chairman of the board of trustees for the Baptist Children’s Homes of North Carolina, a well-known faith-based nonprofit. He was also a board member of an animal rescue organization

https://religionnews.com/2023/05/26/chair-of-nc-baptist-childrens-homes-resigns-after-arrest-for-animal-cruelty/

Rosen said the school administrator was allegedly communicating with a teen he believed was from Houston.

“He sent pictures of his private parts and asked for nude videos and images in return,” The constable said. “He told the undercover investigator he was at work and some of his disturbing photos appear to be taken in his office. And during the conversation, he was planning a trip to Houston to engage in sex acts."

“Stevens has been around children his entire work life. He has been a coach, a principal and an assistant principal in various towns across north Texas. He is married with no children," Rosen added.

• Rage+1 2

I don;'t understand how some of you don't get the connection between grooming drag shows and questionable books in libraries and all this child rape.  It's clear as day.  If you allow books and grooming and drag shows and pride month to continue, that forces the hand of religious men of faith to rape children and videotape it.  We have to stop one to stop the other.  

Does it hurt to help distract attention away from actual pedophilia towards pretend musicals?  You fucking fools.  

On 6/6/2023 at 6:23 PM, YGIFS said:

I don;'t understand how some of you don't get the connection between grooming drag shows and questionable books in libraries and all this child rape.  It's clear as day.  If you allow books and grooming and drag shows and pride month to continue, that forces the hand of religious men of faith to rape children and videotape it.  We have to stop one to stop the other.  

Does it hurt to help distract attention away from actual pedophilia towards pretend musicals?  You fucking fools.  

Both sides! It’s just one side dunking on the other. Of course one “side” is using lies to denigrate all trans people by way of drag queen mania, despite no documented problems of drag performers hurting children (and falsely equating trans folks and drag performers), the other is about very real and systemic abuse by people using religion to attract victims. Same thing, don’t you see?

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

It would be a good time to point out that youth ministry requires you to tithe 10% to molest your kids, whereas drag shows are often only a two drink minimum.

The difference to your molested children?  you guessed it.

THE SAVINGS!  

On 4/6/2023 at 11:19 PM, Sawbonz said:

“Nekkid” is being naked in a place or situation you shouldn’t be

"Naked" means you ain't got no clothes on. "Nekkid" means you ain't got no clothes on and you up to something. 

~ Lewis Grizzard

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1