The Austin / Rainey St / Lake Serial Killer

tx 3 putt

5 hours ago, demos said:

So the rest of it is still Town Lake?

1 hour ago, flatdawgs said:

That's a lake?

Based on their geographic skills, we are going to see them put out an article about how some airline employee dying today at Austin-Bergstom is probably going to be lumped in with the Town Lake Trawler's victims.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Based on their geographic skills, we are going to see them put out an article about how some airline employee dying today at Austin-Bergstom is probably going to be lumped in with the Town Lake Trawler's victims.

My favorite would be watching any of the Datelines/48 Hours or whatever about any city in Texas. The establishing shots of fields and cows and nothing resembling anything we know of any of the cities/towns…just cows…yeh we don’t have any buildings in Texas and everything is super rural.

22 hours ago, Hermanator said:

It was SNL from the 80s. Had Harry Shearer, Martin Short and I think Christopher Guest

They found the bodies all the way down across that whole residential area? I thought they were finding them right where Rainey St ends into the lake

That is a terribly written and research London Daily Mail piece. Don't read too much into it.

On 4/1/2023 at 10:27 PM, Nicole44 said:

Holy fucking shit. Also, I don’t rule out a potential serial killer being female. Could be homeless person… I think about these last few guys and they were out with friends and celebrating and there are only a few things that would make you separate from your group of friends. Sex, drugs, where you parked (you are leaving but why would you stroll by the lake)…

I guess “the authorities will look into this” some more? Wtf? 

I told. APD weeks ago it was 2 killers.

Fitlump and Romeo Rose...they wouldn't listen.

• Haha 3

On 4/18/2023 at 4:57 PM, YGIFS said:

But it's really just a tepid bacteria frappe' filled with radioactive fish, Oldsmobiles, and a few dead bodies.  You know, water recreation 'n shit.

You left out several tons of bat shit and the ashes of my late DIL.

Well they can't very well flush the toilet Brat, they don't have opposable thumbs.  Use your head, man!  

RIP to your DiL, beautiful gesture to keep her close to y'all in Austin.  As much as I'd love to have my ashes scattered in the ocean, something about being in a body of water closer to my loved ones just on the off chance they're stuck in traffic one day, freaking out from stress, and they look at Town Lake or wherever.  They take a breath and even if for just a moment, a smile of a happier time washes over them.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Daily Mail needs to interview @Nicole44, we need to make it happen 

She's an open book dude.  She's already agreed to meet their beat reporter at the SW corner of Rainey Street & Cummings Street at 2:01am tonight.  She asked that he come alone, brings whatever reporter materials he prefers, and no beverages of any kind as she'll be supplying factory-sealed bottled water.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

She's an open book dude.  She's already agreed to meet their beat reporter at the SW corner of Rainey Street & Cummings Street at 2:01am tonight.  She asked that he come alone, brings whatever reporter materials he prefers, and no beverages of any kind as she'll be supplying factory-sealed bottled water.  

Hmmmm…interesting theory. 

4BC28C5F-D023-46BD-8BF3-049D8F8BA6E0.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

1 minute ago, Orange&White said:

Apparently Fox7 is going to to a piece on this story during tonight's 9:00 PM broadcast. 

Damndest thing, they couldn't convince anybody but Rudy Koski to volunteer to go down and broadcast on site.  

• Haha 1

If you believe it couldn’t be a serial killer because surely the Austin Police department would have properly investigated each of these deaths, go read the AARP story about the serial killer in Dallas and Plano who killed 20+ old women in 3 independent living centers.

It’s outrageous how they ignored obvious clues that they may have been murdered and not died of natural causes. My theory is they are reluctant to investigate deaths because it would make crime statistics worse. And/or they are incompetent boobs. 

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

If you believe it couldn’t be a serial killer because surely the Austin Police department would have properly investigated each of these deaths, go read the AARP story about the serial killer in Austin and Plano who killed 20+ old women in 3 independent living centers.

It’s outrageous how they ignored obvious clues that they may have been murdered and not died of natural causes. My theory is they are reluctant to investigate deaths because it would make crime statistics worse. And/or they are incompetent boobs. 

Having lived through something similar I would say it’s not that simple. It’s easy to blame the cops—sure and a lot of posters on surly have the receipts. 

Spoiler

You also have to contend with family members who insist that their son doesn’t drink or do drugs or wouldn’t go off for sex.

From my friends (parents of college kids on campus) telling me the police are aware of this but are also faced with the politics of it. They are stuck with announcing safety protocols. I’ve become aware they aren’t taking this lightly. Resources for this shit do not come cheap. 

Based on an FBI profiler friend’s analysis: take it for what it is worth: if you go out with a group of friends what (event, thing, person) would cause you to separate from them? There was a guy reported missing recently found passed out in the bathroom on Rainey. I understand from my limited sources a male fitting the description of many of the victims went missing from Posse East around 36-40 hours ago. this particular killer (if there is one) gets off on the drowning (drugging and watching his/her/they victims drown and die) the increased police presence will force them to find other places to do what they do.

Pos rep for a proper historical reference to the most infamous House of Spain before 9:00am.  

Gotta give it up for the two popes they produced.  Those had sidepieces of ass,  but no record of them diddling young boys.  

That's where the Rainey Street killer comes in...

37 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Pos rep for a proper historical reference to the most infamous House of Spain before 9:00am.  

Gotta give it up for the two popes they produced.  Those had sidepieces of ass,  but no record of them diddling young boys.  

That's where the Rainey Street killer comes in...

I’m almost positive I read your posts with the accent of the actor that plays Ducky on NCIS. Wow…he was born in 1933 and also married Jill Ireland…wtf. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I understand from my limited sources a male fitting the description of many of the victims went missing from Posse East around 36-40 hours ago. this particular killer (if there is one) gets off on the drowning (drugging and watching his/her/they victims drown and die) the increased police presence will force them to find other places to do what they do.

Maybe this is a copycat?  The Waller Creek Wailer

Up on Waller Creek,

She killed me,

Dragged me by the feet,

After she pilled me,

Could not even speak,

Beacause she gagged me,

Nicole44's dream if I ever did see one

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

53 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m almost positive I read your posts with the accent of the actor that plays Ducky on NCIS. Wow…he was born in 1933 and also married Jill Ireland…wtf. 

I don’t know the fellow to whom you refer, but he sounds quite tall, dark, and handsome with a baritone voice to boot.  Which means he shouldn’t be drinking on Rainey street tonight.  

• Haha 1

There were 18 deaths in 3 elderly independent living centers in a 12 month time period, with jewelry stolen in EVERY single one of them, and pools of blood and blood stains with several of them, with multiple family members demanding an investigation, and yet the Dallas and Plano Police Departments still did absolutely NOTHING. It wasn’t until a 92 year old women survived an attack and told them what happened did they finally start thinking about the 18 cases. That is incompetence or corruption. There is no other explanation. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

There were 18 deaths in 3 elderly independent living centers in a 12 month time period, with jewelry stolen in EVERY single one of them, and pools of blood and blood stains with several of them, with multiple family members demanding an investigation, and yet the Dallas and Plano Police Departments still did absolutely NOTHING. It wasn’t until a 92 year old women survived an attack and told them what happened did they finally start thinking about the 18 cases. That is incompetence or corruption. There is no other explanation. 

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2021/11/12/suspected-serial-killer-of-women-in-senior-living-facilities-set-for-trial/?outputType=amp

Horrific tragedy!

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Additonally if they were elderly/infirmed it is easy to write them off as "less dead" (oh they are old and already close to the grave so mehhhh), much how murdered sex workers are often ignored/not investigated thoroughly by police departments.  This is particularly true when it comes to serial killers, with numerous examples across the years (especially during the serial killing heyday of the 1960s/1970s).

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Additonally if they were elderly/infirmed it is easy to write them off as "less dead" (oh they are old and already close to the grave so mehhhh), much how murdered sex workers are often ignored/not investigated thoroughly by police departments.  This is particularly true when it comes to serial killers, with numerous examples across the years (especially during the serial killing heyday of the 1960s/1970s).

Definitely read the article link I posted above. Like holy crap. Just incompetent police work all around. Also other bullshit. (For lack of a politically correct term—total bullshit) 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 4/27/2023 at 4:25 AM, Dbeasy said:

Why Dont We Have Both GIF

shocked holy shit GIF

Nicole the killer has moved on from people it would appear.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/apd-car-found-in-lady-bird-lake-overnight/

A dive team will be out at Lady Bird Lake Monday morning to try to figure out how a car ended up in the water overnight, according to Austin Police.

The Austin Police Department said around 2 a.m. Monday, it received a call of gunshots near the Festival Beach Boat Ramp. When officers arrived, they found a car in the water, APD said.

APD said first responders didn’t find anyone hurt when they arrived, but it’s unclear if anyone is in the car in the water.

Police are hoping to get a closer look at the car once the sun is up and a dive team is deployed.

• Haha 2

remember when apd couldn't find the rock throwing lunatic even though he kept showing up to crime scenes?

yeah, and posting on this website, and sattending city council meetings and being charged, in the system, with felony criminal activity?

yeah, they aren't finding any one killing folks in or near town lake until someone sees someone dumping a victim off the south first bridge.

7 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I foresee a strongly worded letter to the editor from Nicole.

There would be no point. Texas Monthly has spoken and they said the serial killer is imaginary. The article reads like author visits surly. Jmo. The only bit of information I guess I didn’t know was one of the bodies found in March, later identified as 40-year-old Cliff Axtell, was last seen at Stubb’s BBQ. But it’s more of the same: no trauma, people drunk, fall into lake and drown. That if the police really believed there was a serial killer they’d be panicking like they did with the Austin bomber and putting out as much information as they can/are able to share. And since they aren’t doing that there is no cause for the public to be alarmed. 

Again, I am often wrong and I acknowledge this fact…but whatever. I do wonder if it is possible that this phantom has a car—is possibly picking up victims and driving them to places around the lake? It could be a better explanation for why some of them were found so far from where they were last seen. I guess implying a hookup? How is this person finding their victims? Again I have stressed many times I don’t believe all are related but if one or more don’t fit a pattern or can be eliminated as being victims of foul play it appears the vast majority of the articles and police statements seem to be that none of them are related. 

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

There would be no point. Texas Monthly has spoken and they said the serial killer is imaginary. The article reads like author visits surly. Jmo. The only bit of information I guess I didn’t know was one of the bodies found in March, later identified as 40-year-old Cliff Axtell, was last seen at Stubb’s BBQ. But it’s more of the same: no trauma, people drunk, fall into lake and drown. That if the police really believed there was a serial killer they’d be panicking like they did with the Austin bomber and putting out as much information as they can/are able to share. And since they aren’t doing that there is no cause for the public to be alarmed. 

Again, I am often wrong and I acknowledge this fact…but whatever. I do wonder if it is possible that this phantom has a car—is possibly picking up victims and driving them to places around the lake? It could be a better explanation for why some of them were found so far from where they were last seen. I guess implying a hookup? How is this person finding their victims? Again I have stressed many times I don’t believe all are related but if one or more don’t fit a pattern or can be eliminated as being victims of foul play it appears the vast majority of the articles and police statements seem to be that none of them are related. 

Seems like Cliff Axtell has a brother named Luke Axtell.  Gotta be the former Longhorn basketball player, right?  Has anyone questioned Tom Penders about this?

https://www.statesman.com/obituaries/paco0454672 

• Haha 2

In recent years, the rise of true crime buffs—their appetites whetted by an endless feast of docuseries and podcasts—have hampered police investigations more than they’ve helped them. For every YouTuber that spots a missing vehicle and then posts their findings online, as happened in the high-profile Gabby Petito case two days after the Long Island native went missing, there are countless other examples of social media detectives attacking victims with online harassment or falsely labeling someone a murderer. In their rush to solve a crime, Dawson points out, true crime fans have been known to overwhelm investigators with unrelated tips or turn on them entirely for not following up on those tips.

Pretty sure this was directed at Nicole. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1