Texas vs Xavier- Sweet 16- tonight, 8:45 on CBS

shadow_operative

Just now, kegman said:

I want y'all to know the special hell I have been living in - I have not been able to watch the other games of the tournament and have just been following the scores on the internet.  Now I am convinced it is good luck and even though I can watch the games I don't want to fuck with a streak.  Thank God for Alcohol and Surly.  I don't know if I am a Hero or a Saint, but Hook'em. 

I think you’re missing out on good basketball because of stupid superstition, but that’s just me. The world doesn’t revolve around any of us.

• Hook 'Em 2

This is fucking nuts.  I had a dad-band rehearsal I couldn't really skip so I got home around 9 PM, and I've been doing my best to catch up.

Honestly, seeing Disu go down early was deflating, but these dudes are flat out balling.  Xavier doesn't look bad, they're just not quite on tonight and Texas is on intensity level 11.

Wow!

4 minutes ago, kegman said:

I want y'all to know the special hell I have been living in - I have not been able to watch the other games of the tournament and have just been following the scores on the internet.  Now I am convinced it is good luck and even though I can watch the games I don't want to fuck with a streak.  Thank God for Alcohol and Surly.  I don't know if I am a Hero or a Saint, but Hook'em. 

I appreciate your sacrifice.

• Pancho unpinned this topic