Texas vs Xavier- Sweet 16- tonight, 8:45 on CBS

shadow_operative

Verizon needs to hire Allison Brie as their commercial girl as an answer to ATT's Milana. That would get me interested in their service.

The only answer is what I call the Brie-way (Allison + Larson) - Also happens to be my celebrity pass with the wife… working on it, but if Verizon could get the commercial going in the meanwhile I wouldn’t complain.

Electrical stimulus hopefully just a precaution/preventive thing.
I used one on my broken ribs a few years ago and it helped speed up my recover (IMO).
image.thumb.png.066696083d02a79ce885c1ecca957619.png

Did it when I had knee surgery at 13 (long time ago). Muscles would start twitching on their own and the electrical pulse would stop it.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SquishMitten said:

Assume the refs are done being dicks now. They tried to make it a game, and we didn’t let them. Now they’ve mostly evened up the foul count to make it look fine after the fact

yep they tried but we wouldn't let them.

1 minute ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

A lot of people are going to drown tomorrow night’s Gonzaga vs UConn winner as champs, but I don’t know and I’m not just talking about Texas.  K-State looked very competitive, Miami, and San Diego State too.  Anybody’s tournament right now

It's the Elite 8. Every team left is playing well.

• Pancho unpinned this topic