Texas Tech @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Lots of bitching about the portal the last month and it appears the guys we got are pretty damn good.

It’s almost like it’s a recurring theme with Pierce to start off slow, find roles then stick with em then all the sudden we’re firing on all cylinders come may 

hahahaha fuck you kash. You mother fucking cocksucker 

Just now, Had Enough said:

It’s a little bit it’d be awesome to get Powell and ODowd back next year.

I think we could. Powell has that Kennedy type love for Texas and O’Dowd doesn’t strike me as a draft risk 

• Hook 'Em 1

Can we just honor them but keep their numbers available for players that earn it? Like, if you’re a badass closer, you get number 25. Badass hitter? Here’s 23. Badass starter? Here’s 21 or 26. Ivan is gonna have his retired and Kody might too. 

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

I’d be willing to be that this ump is out of MLB because technology revealed he was terrible.  He’s incredibly inconsistent. 

I want to be an ump. Fuck up royally all the time and never face repercussions 

Thomas is pretty good at putting it in play too. I’m generally a fan of hit and run with the lefty at the plate.

Also, I’m not a fan of hit and run after you smashed a homer last time. Don’t want to force a swing when you obviously saw it well last time. But yeah Galvans been hit or miss.

So yeah why’d they pull that lefty with 2 lefties up? I mean, thanks but fuck

Just now, StassneyHorn said:

I need some better play by play from you all

Eric Kennedy got on base. Things happened. He scored. It’s now 3-3. How’s that?

• Haha 1

Somebody explain to me why we didn’t just start LBJ in this game. 

He’s probably not pitching more than 5 anyway so bring him in the 1st or 4th I’m not sure it’s much different.

It’s interesting what we’re doing with the staff. I just wonder if Pierce is jacking with our opponents preparation. No idea who’s coming in or when.