Interest in elite eight watch party

immamac

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Protect your wallet and your cornhole around this group of degenerates 

It’s not gonna be exactly like last time, man.  

but yeah, In all seriousness-consider a venue with hoops, LHN for baseball, FOX for NASCAR (not my cup of tea, but cool to see Austin featured), and NBC for Dell match play.  Everything is happening between 3-6pm.  Is that Fox & Hound place with the 27” deep tv’s still open?

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

Tavern doesn’t have game sound, or if they do it’s really shitty. We bounced from there last night in favor of Black Sheep Lodge.

The Tavern has gone way, way, way downhill for watching sports. They should just take all the TVs down at this point…

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Gonna pass. Last time I was invited to one of these I was the only one that showed up.  Turns out I was the only one invited.  Guy locked the door closed the blinds tried to drug me and made a pass at me.  Appreciate the invite though 

Relax and enjoy it.

5 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Gonna pass. Last time I was invited to one of these I was the only one that showed up.  Turns out I was the only one invited.  Guy locked the door closed the blinds tried to drug me and made a pass at me.  Appreciate the invite though 

I’ve been to a lot of these surly things and have had an amazing time. I get people not wanting to put themselves out there. I’d just offer that the ones that do show up for them are very cool. Every single one of y’all of met. You are missing out. 

• Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’ve been to a lot of these surly things and have had an amazing time. I get people not wanting to put themselves out there. I’d just offer that the ones that do show up for them are very cool. Every single one of y’all of met. You are missing out. 

To follow up on this, since I know we have a lot of newer people to the board. At the end of the day we're just meeting to cheer on our favorite sports team. Nothing weird about it, and tbh you hardly have to interact with others if you don't want. Just cheering with like-minded people.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

To follow up on this, since I know we have a lot of newer people to the board. At the end of the day we're just meeting to cheer on our favorite sports team. Nothing weird about it, and tbh you hardly have to interact with others if you don't want. Just cheering with like-minded people.

Has a place been picked yet or are we just winging it? Also 100% on what you said! 🤘🏼 

14 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Sorry dude. I had a bad week.

• Haha 3

• immamac unfeatured and unpinned this topic