Texas vs Miami- Elite 8- 4:05pm on CBS

shadow_operative

2 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

was thinking of this:

Texas has produced some freak athletes over the years and not counting Durant.   Guys who can jump out of the gym -- Mamba, Jaxson Hayes, Jericho Sims, Kerwin Roach, Hunter and many many more.  I think we're a football school by name and the weightlifting by the hoopers takes a page from football. Our guys are very stacked muscular wise.  Football type burst and strength. 

I didn't know Kobe went to UT.  JK of course we all know who you mean.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

was thinking of this:

Texas has produced some freak athletes over the years and not counting Durant.   Guys who can jump out of the gym -- Mamba, Jaxson Hayes, Jericho Sims, Kerwin Roach, Hunter and many many more.  I think we're a football school by name and the weightlifting by the hoopers takes a page from football. Our guys are very stacked muscular wise.  Football type burst and strength. 

Hunter seems low key about his athleticism because I saw him dunk for the just first time a few weeks ago and it was impressive as hell when he did.  

Edited by Horn80

2 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

Brutal but he’s not wrong.  Bishop is our weakest link out there.

It’s only wrong in the sense it’s a useless observation. Disu out. Bish mans the post with little help. He’s holding up fine so far. 1 foul in the first half. He can afford to be more physical in the 2nd. You go to war with the army you have, not the army you want to have. 

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Miami doesn't know how to guard the Cunningham at the 5 lineup. 

Just not sure Cunningham can handle their big inside on the defensive end but we've scored like 80% of possessions with Cunningham at the 5. 

He has done better than Bishop methinks.

3 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Carr is a fucking DAWG!

Fbxz1sIVEAA0iLF.jpg

My 13 month old just said "Texas" and tried to throw up the horns, it's a point at this point. My 3 year old just evolved from doing the peace sign to doing actual hookem too.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

He has done better than Bishop methinks.

He only played a couple possessions with their big in the game at the 5. 

But I think you have to risk playing Cunningham at the 5 until Miami shows they can abuse us inside because we are killing them offensively with Cunningham at the 5. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

So if you told me before the game that Texas would be sitting on an 8-point halftime lead despite Disu being unavailable and MIami hitting 62 percent from the floor (including 67 percent from BTA), I would've told you that you're loco.

tenor.gif

I don't know. Nothing this team does surprises me anymore. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• Pancho unpinned this topic