Official Coach Terry thread of dominance: Do it for the fam

shadow_operative

On 3/31/2023 at 9:53 AM, Pancho said:

Look if we’re going to get new fans because they thing he looks like Gus Fring, I’m all for it. I also have told people I’ve never seen so many outsiders (and media) give Texas props or think positively of Texas for giving the job to RT. 

AND I WANT THAT BUTTON UP!

I agree with Pancho.  I like that shirt.    I found one similar, but the swoosh is under Bevo.   https://www.rallyhouse.com/Nike-Texas-Longhorns-Mens-Burnt-Orange-Collegiate-DriFIT-Alternate-Short-Sleeve-Polo-12557549?gclid=Cj0KCQjw27mhBhC9ARIsAIFsETGOK1rIYhkqwzHLmv1QnEy_M-VOtArF9ydxzsybbK2yV4eL53uC9jMaApxAEALw_wcB&variant_id=128014       

Maybe some of you other gear gurus know where that one is from? 

On 4/6/2023 at 10:27 AM, Pancho said:

Correct, you keep Donewald. While I liked Reilly, he and Beard looked like they had an uncle/nephew type relationship. It sounded like he will go wherever beard goes, even if that’s to some dipshit college. 

S&C will be an interesting hire for Terry. Besides tweaks here and there from odd injuries, I thought our conditioning was great this year.

Yeah RT needs to really hire a good assistant and S&C person

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RT is expected to be at Dallas event May 10th

Texas Exes announce 2023 Texas Fight Tour

On May 9, the Texas Exes will host the San Antonio leg of the Texas Fight Tour at the Chicken N Pickle from 6-8 p.m. Details for the event at 5215 UTSA Boulevard can be found here. Prices for this event, and those in Dallas, Fort Worth, and Houston, are $25 for Texas Exes and Longhorn Foundation members, $35 for non-members, and $10 for children ages 7-12. Children 6 and under get in free.

The second leg of the tour will be held in Dallas on May 10, also from 6-8 p.m. The event is scheduled to take place at Ferris Wheelers Backyard and BBQ, located at 1950 Market Center Boulevard.

The following night’s event in Fort Worth will be at the Fort Worth Stockyards Station, located at 140 East Exchange Avenue.

Houston’s turn to host the Texas Fight Tour will be on May 16 at J-Bar-M Barbecue at 2201 Leeland Street.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...