Texas Basketball 2023-24

MuellerHorn

Obviously I want Abmas to come here.  But having both him and Tyrese Hunter is going to be pretty small at guard.  It won't be the end of the world if we wind up with:
  • Tyrese Hunter, 6-0, G – 10.3 PTS, 3.0 REB, 2.5 AST, 0.8 STL, 0.2 BLK, 80.0% FT, 44.6% 2P%, 33.7% 3P%, 30.3 MP, 73 GS, 1.8 TO  – 2 yrs left
  • Tyrin Lawrence, 6-4, G – Vanderbilt – 13.1 PTS, 4.4 REB, 1.7 AST, 1.0 STL, 0.1 BLK, 74.3% FT, 56.3% 2P%, 36.0% 3P%, 29 MP, 52 GS, 1.8 TO – 2 yrs left
  • Chendall Weaver, 6-3, G – UTA  – 9.5 PTS, 4.6 REB, 2.0 AST, 0.9 STL, 0.4 BLK, 70.3% FT, 46.5% 2P%, 40.2% 3P%, 29 MP, 25 GS, 1.2 TO – 3 yrs left
Plus Perryman and some minutes from Brock at SG.

Perryman gets anything more than 90 seconds of blowout time and a lot of guys he is guarding will have career games

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Oh yeah, and to Drew and Tang

Suck It Kaitlin Olson GIF by NASCAR

As far as we know, we are 2 for 3 on transfer visitors. Dunn we did not land 

We had an in-home with a USC kid too. But both him and Dunn are ranked much lower than Abmas and Shedrick by pretty much everyone who does these type of rankings.

2 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

We had an in-home with a USC kid too. But both him and Dunn are ranked much lower than Abmas and Shedrick by pretty much everyone who does these type of rankings.

Did Dixon-waters visit though?

20 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You done now? You titty baby ass bitch

Stfu. I’m not the one crying about negative recruiting. Rt pitch was better than negative recruiting. Only pussy message board losers like you think there’s more power in negative recruiting than a coach that sellls his program. Come to the gaso this weekend I’ll be there with some great coaches and scouts and we can talk hoops and you’ll hear how it really is. But I’m sure you’ll be in moms basement all weekend being the weekend keyboard warrior.

Just now, Lonestar88 said:

No, RT just had an in-home with him. He stayed in Cali and committed to SDSU. I don’t think there was much of a realistic chance there.

67% on getting them to campus and 50% in-home. Not bad 

Now let’s get Hunter back and the UTA guard or the Vandy guard 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Stfu. I’m not the one crying about negative recruiting. Rt pitch was better than negative recruiting. Only pussy message board losers like you think there’s more power in negative recruiting than a coach that sellls his program. Come to the gaso this weekend I’ll be there with some great coaches and scouts and we can talk hoops and you’ll hear how it really is. But I’m sure you’ll be in moms basement all weekend being the weekend keyboard warrior.

Cope harder pussy

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MirrOlure said:

Jeez.

Hopefully Sydmill Harris will replace Lance Blanks and explain that to us

Apparently it’s a German name, and that isn’t supposed to be a “b” but a German letter that doesn’t exist in our alphabet called an eszett. 

An eszett kinda looks like an uppercase “B” though, so somewhere along the line someone just said “fuck it, make it a b” even though it’s not pronounced that way at all.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

I’m shocked all the pussy quivering the past 48 hours was unwarranted. LETS GOOOOOOO

Past 48 hours? Lol, more like past 2 weeks. 

Sometimes this board amazes me. It's been obvious for weeks that Texas led for arguably the top guard (Abmas) and top 3 big (Shedrick) and some on this board acted like portal recruiting was a dumpster fire. You can't make it up. 

24 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Apparently it’s a German name, and that isn’t supposed to be a “b” but a German letter that doesn’t exist in our alphabet called an eszett. 

An eszett kinda looks like an uppercase “B” though, so somewhere along the line someone just said “fuck it, make it a b” even though it’s not pronounced that way at all.

Interesting but that makes sense on the pronunciation: Aßmas