2023 NCAA Men's Final Four

tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Basketball fans in America: "I love March Madness!*

*So long as it doesn't last more than 3 rounds and doesn't effect my team.  Because then I refuse to watch and will make fun of ratings.**

**Previous 3-round rule not in effect if it gives my team a championship on a silver platter.

I don't understand why people piss and moan about there not being any top seeds. Bitch, those teams were fucking boring and sucked shit.

Literally the only team among the 1 and 2 seeds that was remotely entertaining to watch was Texas. The rest were as bland and boring as the blank stare on Rick Barnes' face (sorry Derka, couldn't resist). The most entertainment I got out of the high seeds was making fun of Brandon Miller for being an utter failure of a player in the tourney.

Every team in the FF (with the exception of maybe UConn, they're extremely good but more methodical than the rest) is a hell of a lot more entertaining to watch than fucking Kansas or Purdue or fucking Marquette or whatever. Give me FAU or Miami's style of play any day over watching Kevin McCullar miss another layup, Purdue trying to run their boring ass offense through whatever lumbering behemoth is on the floor for them this year, or Drew Timme's white bread ass divorced dad YMCA game.

These people don't want or care about exciting games. They're either mad their team isn't in it, or their brains are just as smooth as the machined core of a fission bomb and they literally can't comprehend a final four devoid of traditional powers so their minds just short circuit.

Fuck 'em, these games are going to be very entertaining.

Edited by Brian Fantana

49 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don't understand why people piss and moan about there not being any top seeds. Bitch, those teams were fucking boring and sucked shit.

Literally the only team among the 1 and 2 seeds that was remotely entertaining to watch was Texas. The rest were as bland and boring as the blank stare on Rick Barnes' face (sorry Derka, couldn't resist). The most entertainment I got out of the high seeds was making fun of Brandon Miller for being an utter failure of a player in the tourney.

Every team in the FF (with the exception of maybe UConn, they're extremely good but more methodical than the rest) is a hell of a lot more entertaining to watch than fucking Kansas or Purdue or fucking Marquette or whatever. Give me FAU or Miami's style of play any day over watching Kevin McCullar miss another layup, Purdue trying to run their boring ass offense through whatever lumbering behemoth is on the floor for them this year, or Drew Timme's white bread ass divorced dad YMCA game.

These people don't want or care about exciting games. They're either mad their team isn't in it, or their brains are just as smooth as the machined core of a fission bomb and they literally can't comprehend a final four devoid of traditional powers so their minds just short circuit.

Fuck 'em, these games are going to be very entertaining.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

I love college basketball but it is so watered down. The women's game is so much more of what I wish the men's game looked like.

Seeing LSU head to final four after a game in which the teams combined for 1-27 from 3pt line and 6-62 outside the paint is probably not the direction I'd like things to go...