The Generative AI Thread of Dominance

immamac

• 1 month later...

I had ChatGPT crank this out. I asked it to rewrite the lyrics of "Yesterday" to describe how Aggy feels about Texas joining the SEC. 

(Verse 1) Yesterday, all our dreams were bright, Aggie pride would shine, oh what a sight,
Now it seems those days are far away, Oh, I long for that time before Texas came to play.

(Chorus) Oh, yesterday, SEC was ours to claim, But now we're lost in the shadow of their fame,
Oh, yesterday, Texas A&M's joy fades away, We were happy, oh so happy yesterday.

(Verse 2) Suddenly, they joined the conference elite, Bringing rivalry that stings and depletes,
Our sacred traditions torn apart, A piece of our spirit, forever marked by this start.

(Chorus) Oh, yesterday, SEC was ours to claim, But now we're lost in the shadow of their fame,
Oh, yesterday, Texas A&M's joy fades away, We were happy, oh so happy yesterday.

(Bridge) Why did they have to come and change it all? Our cherished memories now seem so small,
We had a bond, a family so strong, But now it's broken, and the pain lasts so long.

(Verse 3) So many battles fought with passion true, But now the glory is divided in two,
Oh, I yearn for the time when we stood tall, Without this bitter rivalry that now enthralls.

(Outro) Oh, yesterday, Our spirit's been cast astray, The wounds remain, they won't fade away,
Oh, yesterday, Texas A&M longs for that yesterday.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Tom Herman as the new head coach of Florida Atlantic 

Tom_Herman_Florida_Atlantic_University.thumb.png.42523e9273a459c236f742c9bafeeb72.png
Tom_Herman_Florida_Atlantic_University_4.thumb.png.1a35863525d8b0b3b395a7f36a43f1ef.png
Gotta hand it to the AI, of all the coaches in D1, the turtle is the one most likely to resort to gimmicks such as wearing a team helmet on the sideline in some misguided attempt to fire up his team and cause a media shit storm lol
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, immamac said:

which generative AI did you use for this?

Midjourney. It's notorious for fucking up hands and getting words totally wrong so I had to pick the best of the bunch I generated. Obama is really fun to generate because the face and body is almost perfect. Biden is tough because the AI sometimes makes his face look chubby. Trump is good for full body poses but if you just isolate his face he looks unrecognizable. Here's Biden and Trump in the style of Wes Anderson

bidenwesanderson.thumb.png.dd11d546bcdf2d4096ab4e54250ca9e8.png

trumpwesanderson.thumb.png.ee2a090f8d730960c798a5b6641b370e.png