2023 Yankees Season Thread: Revenge Tour

Helobious

47 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

How did the Yankees do this weekend?

8 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Is the revenging going well?

Just wait till Jasson Dominguez and Spencer Jones get up here in 2025, we’ll see who’s laughing then.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lilMAC25 said:

Aaron Judge caught looking into the Yankees dugout just before crushing a HR? Totally not cheating. Just telling his guys to quit chirping at the umpire.

John Candy Reaction GIF

That pitcher threw 6 straight sliders, last one being one of the worst cement mixers you’ll ever see. Judge was probably glancing back in a “are you guys seeing this shit?” way. Go cry about it bitch. 

On 5/16/2023 at 12:44 PM, Helobious said:

That pitcher threw 6 straight sliders, last one being one of the worst cement mixers you’ll ever see. Judge was probably glancing back in a “are you guys seeing this shit?” way. Go cry about it bitch. 

2 hours ago, tx ind said:

altuve-jose-altuve.gif

It's like 1000 spoooooons

• Haha 2

On 5/5/2023 at 8:32 PM, Helobious said:

Cashman is mack brown in 2012. Fanbase has turned on him and his recent failures have finally shaken his self confidence. Fuck this team.

Wow. That didn't take long. Sounds vaguely familiar, too.  I guess quitting repeatedly on a team is pretty easy when they're 2000 miles away & you've never seen 'em play at home.

1 hour ago, wood said:

Wow. That didn't take long. Sounds vaguely familiar, too.  I guess quitting repeatedly on a team is pretty easy when they're 2000 miles away & you've never seen 'em play at home.

Seen 5 games at Yankee stadium and I’ve been to NYC 6 times. For reference I’ve only ever lived in Texas and have still only been to Dallas twice in my life. I literally have more reason to be a Yankee fan than a ranger fan. I grew up far from Houston but have family there and have been there more times than I can count. It’s a shithole every time. So that crosses them off. Yankees make the most sense to me even if I hate how they’re run.

26 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Seen 5 games at Yankee stadium and I’ve been to NYC 6 times. For reference I’ve only ever lived in Texas and have still only been to Dallas twice in my life. I literally have more reason to be a Yankee fan than a ranger fan. I grew up far from Houston but have family there and have been there more times than I can count. It’s a shithole every time. So that crosses them off. Yankees make the most sense to me even if I hate how they’re run.

Wow. Yankees fans are such overly-sensitive counts.

On 5/17/2023 at 12:54 PM, Dennis Taylor said:

When this guy is the poster child for your fanbase you should probably just shut the fuck up junior

nickturturro.png

He has even gone super lame this season... The only good Yankee fan is an angry Yankee fan and usually Nickky T provides just this season he is in a slump