Texas @ Texas A&M - SEC Network

Horny Bull

13 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Curious … do you swallow?

Now Virginahorn, ztejas draws a lot of water in the community. You don’t draw shit, VL. Now we got a nice quiet baseball community here and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don’t like you going around suckering around bothering our posters, Mr Virginia. I don’t like your jerk off name, I don’t like your jerk off face, I don’t like your jerk off behavior and I don’t like you, jerk off. Do I make myself clear?

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

I don't know how sustainable this Morehouse experiment is long term because his command is very, very questionable for a closer. We seem to be squeezing a lot of pitches and stressful out of him before the calendar even turns to April.

But I won't worry too much about it as long as the wins keep stacking.

Did anyone else pick up on the homer SEC network announcers screeching this like 4 times in 30 seconds after the game ended?

”First Longhorn win in College Station since 2011!” ”First Longhorn win in College Station since 2011!” ”First Longhorn win in College Station since 2011!”

We’ve played there exactly 4 times there since the aggys ran away. Such dishonest humans.

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

I don't know how sustainable this Morehouse experiment is long term because his command is very, very questionable for a closer. We seem to be squeezing a lot of pitches and stressful out of him before the calendar even turns to April.

Yeah dude. Smoke a blunt and enjoy the ride. Woody and David got this 

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

you need a lot of arms for a Omaha run. Have to get those arms lined out now 

16 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

yeah his command is an issue but he also has nasty stuff. 

I think it's worth the experiment because he has the stuff to be the closer. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I guess now we need to hope that they can make something of their season for rpi purposes?

Seems unlikely. Their starting pitching is fucking terrible but they did turn it around last year. 

Still it feels different this year. Their starting pitching wasn't nearly this bad last year. 

40 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That was masterclass pitcher management by DP and the entire game y'all are bitching about it. 

I shudder to think what these threads would be like if we had even a good college baseball coach in charge instead of a great one.

Game threads bring out the bitchasses in droves.

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

What a fucking dickhead.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

yeah his command is an issue but he also has nasty stuff. 

I think it's worth the experiment because he has the stuff to be the closer. 

When he hits the zone he hits the fucking zone. He doesn't leave shit hanging or miss inside the corners.

For a guy like that I can live with an occasional hit batter or WP. The numbers prove it. He's an asset. 

Pierce throwing Gordon out of the pen tonight told me that he gets the big picture. We don’t have many opportunities for quality road wins and he needed to chase this one. He also needed to get the losing streak to A&M off his back even if it was just a midweek game. I know that losing streak bothered a lot of people.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Pierce throwing Gordon out of the pen tonight told me that he gets the big picture. We don’t have many opportunities for quality road wins and he needed to chase this one. He also needed to get the losing streak to A&M off his back even if it was just a midweek game. I know that losing streak bothered a lot of people.

Where do I send my $9.95?

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

image.jpeg.0dbc53895684e2e56c0834d95316626c.jpeg

Embrace it.

8 hours ago, Scholz said:

Did anyone else pick up on the homer SEC network announcers screeching this like 4 times in 30 seconds after the game ended?

”First Longhorn win in College Station since 2011!” ”First Longhorn win in College Station since 2011!” ”First Longhorn win in College Station since 2011!”

We’ve played there exactly 4 times there since the aggys ran away. Such dishonest humans.

They're not dishonest, they just ran out of truth. S!E!C!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Those of you that think Kyle Peterson is ‘homer SEC’ just show yourselves as idiots. 

Always fun to see the once-a-year dumbfucks. 

11 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

No surprise to anyone, Scholz doesn’t have a SINGLE post about college baseball in 2023 before tonight. Not one. Stupid fuck. 

Edited by Steel Shank
Dang.

8 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

I thought the same of lsu when we played them. 

but I also think pierce needed lefties not named walbridge, so Gordon got an inning of live action. 

9 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Seems unlikely. Their starting pitching is fucking terrible but they did turn it around last year. 

Still it feels different this year. Their starting pitching wasn't nearly this bad last year. 

They still have to play against Florida and Kentucky from the east and both of those teams are ranked and look good.  Still have Arky as well.  They probably need to take 2/3 against Ole Miss this weekend.

30 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They still have to play against Florida and Kentucky from the east and both of those teams are ranked and look good.  Still have Arky as well.  They probably need to take 2/3 against Ole Miss this weekend.

This aggy team just isn’t very good. Now 1-7 against RPI top 40 teams. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

aggy wearing these jerseys where they try to hide the “Aggies” as much as possible always cracks me up. All of their hatred for us stems from them wanting to be us, but having to settle for aggy. 

I noticed that as well.  I was actually thinking they were trolling the Texas fans possibly.  (as in Texas Longhorn fans, not to be confused with Texas aggie fans)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

No surprise to anyone, Scholz doesn’t have a SINGLE post about college baseball in 2023 before tonight. Not one. Stupid fuck. 

I see you still haven’t gone outside to touch a real girl yet, incel dork.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Ha, dude rightfully gets called out for his lack of baseball knowledge, resorts to that. Impressive. 

I’d ask if you’d ever considered a less angry and childish way to respond to people you disagree with, but you clearly don’t know how. 

g

image.gif

• Haha 4