2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I didn't watch the game but I know Pressly faced Ohtani yesterday. It's kind of like the playoffs where if you see the reliever in back to back days they are more likely to get a hit off you. Happened to Yordan and Alvarado last year. 

3 minutes ago, Limp Brisket said:

So WTF is up with Brantley being shutdown?

Rome:
The Astros sent Michael Brantley back for further testing. He is “more sore than usual because he played a lot” on his minor league rehab assignment, Dusty Baker said.

It's unclear where the Astros actually sent Michael Brantley (Dusty Baker said he didn't know and the team refuses to make its trainer available), but Baker said he hoped Brantley could rejoin the team in Chicago this weekend.

We check in at a cool 54 minutes. Our best podcast yet #4.  We talk things we love and things we hate about this astros team. Please give it a listen. If you like subscribe. Our best one yet and shortest imo. 

Spotify

Apple

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-4-love-and-hate/id1683955456?i=1000612586574

amazon

https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/852d9661-0b82-43da-8ae9-955d001c400b/episodes/e6c08d69-eef0-4c60-b5a0-ef98956b2aa5/breathing-orange-fire-a-houston-astros-podcast-episode-4-love-and-hate?ref=dm_sh_9c4TNDAmFCc3ym8xXpJCT4fAf

• Hook 'Em 3

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned in here or not but if you want to watch any minor league game you can download the Bally Live app. Log in with phone number. It’s free. I think for the whole year. If you click on the MiLB Zone at the bottom of the app all the games will populate. For those interested.

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I'm not going to trim my goatee until Abreu hits a home run. 

Don't worry his slumpbuster is on the horizon.  I see a big fat 600lb skank coming around the corner and its named the Oakland A's 

If he can't hit one in that series then he is doomed 

• Hook 'Em 1