2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I literally enjoy theses threads during a game. I can't watch, and I only occasionally watch a start app....  This is entertaining stuff. 

2 minutes ago, runthebone said:

[every Astros fan, fingers crossed]  Please get on base for Abreu to win this

You misspelled Alvarez

I love Bags as much as the next guy. He will always be an Astros icon and HOF player. That being said, what does he know about championship baseball? Of course, it’s not necessarily his fault. He never had ownership and front office support to find out. But still, he doesn’t have those skins necessary IMO to warrant expert credibility on the subject.

Baseball is such a stupid game. 
we played almost the worst lineup we could Monday and scored 12, including 3/5 from Numks and a combined 1500 feet in HR between Julks, Maldy and Dubon. 
last night is our best lineup of the year and we get blanked. Baseball is very very stupid and that’s the reason why a postseason best of 3 then 5 then 7 then 7 will always be a coinflip no matter how much better you are than the other team. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Baseball is such a stupid game. 
we played almost the worst lineup we could Monday and scored 12, including 3/5 from Numks and a combined 1500 feet in HR between Julks, Maldy and Dubon. 
last night is our best lineup of the year and we get blanked. Baseball is very very stupid and that’s the reason why a postseason best of 3 then 5 then 7 then 7 will always be a coinflip no matter how much better you are than the other team. 

Not to mention that Game 1 we went against a Cy Young pitcher, while yesterday it was fucking 7.00 era Colin Rea.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1