2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Abreu getting robbed with the bases loaded was funny when it was 7-1- not so fuckkng funny now. 
Call better pitches fuck face. Or just decide to catch them. Since the pitcher doesn’t matter (nor does ability to catch a ball) it’s all about game calling. 
maybe Maldy and Stanek need to have the same double date as Diaz and Montero since when relievers that have a great year revert back to shit  the next year means blame the catcher. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

8 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Corporate outing @Planet Houston?

How was the view of the action on the field from that level and distance?

Yep. I thought it was awesome. Maybe it’s because I was there with my 8 year-old and I’ve been filming little league through a chain link fence for the past several months, but we both thought it was so cool that we were close enough for Trout and Chas to hear us. They both acknowledged us when we would say something in a lull in action. It’s obviously very far from the action in the infield, but tons of TVs to get immediate closeups of what happened. Im sure it would be different during an August game against the A’s, but being able to look straight down the line on field level at three HOFers when the Angels were in the field and someone like (gulp) Altuve or (gulp) Yordan was pretty surreal. 

• Hook 'Em 2