2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

So Julks’ arm is shittier than Chas and Jake’s? I’m trying to wrap my head around him not getting a chance in CF. 

Jake is really good in CF. Chas is pretty good in CF. Julks is meh in LF. Arm is least important in CF. 

Just now, WBT said:

0.1 IP 7 H 6 R 6 ER 1 BB 0 K 1 HR

Breggy right now:

Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

He hit it 390 feet or something. 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Nice start Manoah. Thanks for the runs and fucking up the Jays bullpen for the rest of the series. 

I started Manoah in my H2H league because he has two starts scheduled this week and I thought maybe he’ll finally figure something out and have a decent week

you're welcome.

Man what a 180 from the first half he had last year 

Maybe I’m just a dumbass but I didn’t think Yordan hit it eleventy billion feet off the bat, but he clearly did. Didn’t think Tuckers was launched either off the bat but it just kept going. Good stuff by the offense. It’s nice to have only 1 complete black hole in the lineup. 
if we ever got this lineup I think I’d nut:

Around the horn: Diaz, Dubon (he can play first) Altuve, Peña, Bregman, Chas, Jake, Tucker, Yordan.  The worst hitter in that lineup is Dubon and he’s average. Also- everyone is more or less average to better on defense except Altuve.