2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

5 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:

Watching Jake Meyers and Maldy bat makes my eyes bleed. At least Dubon isn't in the lineup tonight.

Though to be fair watching most of our offense bat so far this season makes my eyes bleed

In his defense Machete has more hits than Breggy and Tucker combined so far this season 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, rvm96 said:

@Hank Chinaskiare we taking bets on over/ under 90 wins?

I’m not much of a betting man. And if I were to bet, I’d bet the probabilities, which probably would still put them a little over 90. Currently I’d take the under on 95 though (that’s their lowest total since 2017, bullshit Covid year excluded). 

Geez, horrible swing on a pitch way out of the zone turns into a double, and then another one leads to a run, and then a third for another run. I'm beginning to fear that that baseball gods are going to exact a little revenge this year. 

6 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Welfare check on Wulaw, please

He’s pitching where he shouldn’t be, in a game we are going to lose. Don’t think I don’t have a stink eye on him still. He’s under suspicion for life. 

also- it was a nice run fellas. Looks like 0-162 right now though.