2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I knew it was gonna happen.  Their manager was probably so pissed he was grinding his teeth in the dugout.
I figured Julks was pissing them off more for tagging up with the lead we had and they have 10 wins lol
So when's the purchase happening?
No a homer the game i was at
  • Hook 'Em 1

looked up the box score the first time we hit 7 HRs
would not have Tim F’ing Bogar playing the part with Yordan (as the guy with 2 HRs) that day 
(Actually I guess you could say it was Berkman or Hidalgo as they each had 2 that day as well)

https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/CHN/CHN200009090.shtml

I was thinking the wind was blowing out, but no 12kts in from RF. The answer probably lies in those pitching staffs. Absolute garbage on a good day.
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I think they win 92 and make a wild card. I think we win 102 and win the league easily. We shall see. I’m not remotely concerned right now. 
in our podcast I set the over under on times I will look at the scoreboard with intent interest in what Anaheim, Seattle or Texas are up to at 0.5 and bet the under. 

Dusty vs Bochy is a pretty massive liability when push comes to shove....

• Rage+1 1

So apparently the Astros social media manager triggered the usual pearl-clutchers with a tepid tweet that has since been deleted. 

Man, what a bunch of fuckin crybaby bitches. And I bet the overwhelmingly majority of them aren't even A's fans. 

• Hook 'Em 1