2023 MLB thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Are we all just going to ignore the fact that the Rays are 9-0? If they aren’t the odds on WS favorite right now they should be.

It's really nice to win 9 in row, but they've played Detroit, Washington, and Oakland.  If you're looking for the easiest way to pull off 9 in a row, TB found it.

Edited by Beau Vine
9 > 8. QED.

29 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

happy cris carter GIF

If you want to crown them, then crown their ass.

RIP

Astros are ass my dude. Really thought we were inferior to them coming into the year but that clearly isn’t the case now. Rays have me worried bigly, which I wasn’t expecting. I hope they collapse but they look like a machine so far. 

35 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Astros are ass my dude. 

Keeping hoping this every season and they will keep showing up in the Astros League Championship Series again 

Pretty sure you said the same dumb shit last season when the Angels were leading the AL West towards the end of April.  

3 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Keeping hoping this every season and they will keep showing up in the Astros League Championship Series again 

Pretty sure you said the same dumb shit last season when the Angels were leading the AL West towards the end of April.  

Ha. You know this years team is different and you guys fucked yourselves in the off-season. It’s not the hate thread so I’ll just leave it at that I guess.

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

Astros are ass my dude

Speaking of ass. How’s that next Yankee superstar doing?  The shortstop who you claimed to be a combination of Derek Jeter and Ricky Henderson with the current slash of .129/.250/.194

Edited by TonyTexas

9 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Speaking of ass. How’s that next Yankee superstar doing?  The shortstop who you claimed to be a combination of Derek Jeter and Ricky Henderson with the current slash of .129/.250/.194

21 year old rookie is adjusting to big league pitching, earth shattering news. He also has 3 steals but yeah let’s just ignore that. And you better get real familiar with who Jasson Dominguez and Spencer Jones are. They got next.

28 minutes ago, Helobious said:

21 year old rookie is adjusting to big league pitching, earth shattering news. He also has 3 steals but yeah let’s just ignore that. And you better get real familiar with who Jasson Dominguez and Spencer Jones are. They got next.

Tell that to 20 year old Jordan Walker. And do you know who leads the league with 6 steals?  Your good buddy, Myles Straw

Edited by TonyTexas

11 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Tell that to 20 year old Jordan Walker. And do you know who leads the league with 6 steals?  Your good buddy, Myles Straw

Walker is a freak of nature, unfair comparison. And yeah I’m glad Straw is fast. Now I know he’d run away if I ever stepped to him. 

• Drool 1

On 4/10/2023 at 11:44 AM, Helobious said:

Are we all just going to ignore the fact that the Rays are 9-0? If they aren’t the odds on WS favorite right now they should be.

This is not the typical TB team, scratching out wins with pitching. They are absolutely mashing. 28 HR in the first 11 games.